18

Chapter 18

While he was talking, Xiao Rang went down and came in with a red sandalwood drawer. The drawer was not tightly closed, and there were several mournful cat meows from under the cloth towel.

When Yun Xie heard his cat meow, he came over immediately, and couldn't wait to lift the cloth, but Xiao Rang held his hand.

Because of that weird dream last night, Yun Xie didn't want to have any physical contact with Xiao Rang now, so he hurriedly pulled his hands and asked, "Why don't you let me see it? This is my cat!"

Xiao Rang's eyes were apologetic: "Father Xiang, something happened to your cat—"

"What?!" Yun Xie panicked, "Is it serious?!"

"It's okay," Xiao Rang ruthlessly stuffed the protruding cat's head in, and took out a piece of rice paper from the front of the case, "Press your fingerprint and I'll show you."

Yun Xie was so anxious that he didn't know what to do, and glanced at random, it was an additional regulation.

Although Party A will no longer pursue past grievances, it is to "release" Party B's relatives and friends one by one.

Seeing him cheating, Yun Xie was instantly angry: "Are you playing with me?!"

Xiao Rang anticipated his reaction early, and took out the agreement he wrote to Yun Xie last time from his sleeve and unfolded: "What I wrote last time was 'release one by one', but my father didn't pay attention to it."

Yun Xie glanced at it, it was true, he couldn't help gnashing his teeth, who would have thought that he would be able to secretly set himself up at that time.

The cat under the cloth towel barked again miserably, and Yun Xie instantly lost his bottom line and gritted his teeth: "Okay."

"There's one more thing. Before the release is finished, you can always be on call. If there is no problem, you can press it." Xiao Rang's smile deepened.

Yun Xie didn't bother to think about why he obviously lost on purpose, but he came up with an additional regulation. He only felt that the little bit of fluff that he had just risen up last night was blind, and he was feeding the dog.

With all his heart on his precious cat, he put a handprint in humiliation and self-defeating.

It is not difficult to get hold of Yun Xie, because he has too many weaknesses, and he is not stingy about exposing him. A cat can make him disarm and surrender.

Xiao Rang put away the rice paper: "Be mentally prepared."

Yun Xie's face was painful, and he hated Shang Xiao Rang: "Stop talking nonsense."

Xiao Rang revealed the secret smile, and Nan Nan immediately rushed towards Yun Xie, but because her body was too heavy, the soles of her feet slipped and she threw herself on the table, screaming in grievance.

It was a snow-white cat with soft and smooth fur, a delicate and well-behaved face, and a pair of blue-green eyes that were innocent and delicate, like a girl with buds ready to bloom.

Yun Xie was heartbroken, picked her up with two front paws, and frowned: "Why are you so fat?"

Nan Nan never overeats, she is a cat who loves beauty and body and likes to show off.

Xiao Rang couldn't help but raised the corner of his mouth.

Nan Nan fluttered twice, and the snow-white hairs on her belly swayed, revealing the enlarged chest... a little bit and a chubby belly.

Yun Xie was stunned for a moment, his face darkened visibly, until it was as black as the bottom of a pot: "You got my cat pregnant?!"

"I think it's too lonely," Xiao Rang glanced at the furious Yun Xie, "so I found her a company."