71

Chapter 71

Yun Xie's back was on the edge of the table, and in order to prevent him from sliding down, Xiao Rang held him.

Yun Xie was so stiff that he didn't dare to move, but Xiao Rang's eyes were still darker than that.

In the hall where the candles flickered, a sense of ambiguity gradually pervaded.

Yun Xie's breathing was a little short, struggling to get down, Xiao Rang looked at his red face, lightly touched his hand with the back of his hand, and frowned suddenly: "Father Xiang, do you have a fever? Why is it so hot all of a sudden? ?"

"No problem." Of course Yun Xie knew what was going on.

He seemed to be in heat, but this time it was different from the past.

Yun Xie got off Xiao Rang, lowered his eyes, and tried his best to remove Xiao Rang's hand from his wrist.

Xiao Rang saw that his movements were weak, as if he was hitting cotton.

The skin around Yun Xie's wrist was hot, Xiao Rang loosened it up, and found that the originally fair and lustrous skin was now stained with a touch of red.

Xiao Rang's heart was suddenly startled, he was obviously not exerting himself.

"...I'll go back first." Yun Xie was secretly embarrassed, gritted his white teeth, and panted slightly.

He hid his red wrist behind him and hurried out, but Xiao Rang quickly grabbed him back.

Xiao Rang had a little smile hidden in his eyes, and his face was amazingly beautiful under the candlelight. He attached to Yun Xie's ear and asked in a low voice, "Father Xiang, are you... in heat?"

Yun Xie's body, whose back was facing him, froze for a moment.

Xiao let the smile in his eyes deepen.

Yun Xie licked his slightly dry lips, and his tone was very light: "...you let me go, it will be fine in a while."

However, Xiao Rang felt that it was not as easy as what he said. Yun Xie's palms were obviously hotter than before, and even the peach blossoms who were quite sober in the past were soaked in spring, with a little misty water vapor.

Seeing that he didn't move, Yun Xie felt a little anxious in his heart. Just as he was about to urge him to let go, Xiao Rang chuckled lightly, picked him up, and put the memorial on the messy desk.

Yun Xie sensed his intentions, and panickedly called "No", jumping off the table.

Xiao Rang held his shoulder and smiled, "Let's help you solve it."

Yun Xie couldn't move, shook his head desperately, and became more and more uncomfortable, but still insisted in a hoarse voice: "I... We are still in the primary stage."

The rules are made by himself, and he cannot break the precepts.

Xiao Rang was stunned for a moment, and couldn't help laughing, pretending he didn't hear it, he loosened his dragon robe for him, and looked at him with a smile.

Yun Xie became angry, and before he had time to scold him, he frowned and inhaled, his scalp tingling for a while.

Xiao Rang thought thoughtfully: "Hands seem to be too cold."

Yun Xie was ashamed and angry in his self-talk, but he quickly forgot about it because of the excitement.

The sea of ​​desires went up and down, but Xiao Rang suddenly and viciously stopped.

Confused, Yun Xie stretched out his jade-white finger and poked his chest.

Xiao Rang understood that his action was an urging, but he still stopped.