5

Chapter 5

His friends were in dire straits, and Yun Xie couldn't sit still. He had to go out and join up with the few remaining people who had not been killed by Xiao Rang, trying to find someone else.

He can slowly grind with the dog things, Xie Buyu can't wait for them.

But now there is a stumbling block in front of him.

When Yun Xie raised his head again, there was a bit of sadness and depression on his face that could not be more obvious, as if he was afraid that Cheng Lu would not be able to see it.

Cheng Lu was shocked. It was the first time that he saw Yun Xiang showing such an almost resentful expression.

Yun Xie's slightly pointed chin rested on his arm, and glanced at the lock hanging on the closed door of the palace, his peach blossom eyes dimmed, and said in a low voice: "Did he... refuse to let me go? I ordered you to watch me here. ?"

Cheng Lu was at a loss for words, because what Yun Xie said was the truth.

Yun Xie didn't wait for him to respond, and sneered suddenly, mocking himself, and said to himself: "That's right, how could he let me go? After all... I have committed such a big crime, and now I have nothing, just this scumbag, I can still get into his eyes and let him enjoy Chi|Cheng, I didn’t even think about it, I’ve been in this situation for more than ten years, and finally ended up in this situation…”

People who have always been arrogant and domineering suddenly did this, Cheng Lu was at a loss, and he stepped forward to comfort him: "Yunxiang, relax, your majesty, your majesty..."

Chenglu complained incessantly, His Majesty ordered him not to reveal the truth with nonsense, and he did not dare to tell Yun Xiang that His Majesty treated him with sincerity, how could this be good?

Yun Xie glanced at him secretly, endured the pain and pinched himself, and quietly pulled down the clothes that were not properly worn.

Cheng Lu saw that his eyes were slightly red, and his arrogant peach blossom eyes were gradually blurred by the water vapor.

Your Majesty is so... so rude, and a person like Yun Xiang who is so spoiled, was... tortured like this.

It shouldn't be, Your Majesty, he obviously doesn't want to do this.

How can people who want to save face easily show their scars in front of others? What's more, the traces...

Just as Cheng Lu became suspicious, Yun Xie glanced at him, pretended to be annoyed, slapped the table and shouted, "Close your dog's eyes!"

Then he started to tidy up his clothes in a hurry, and his slender fingers kept shaking. He wrapped himself tightly, as if thinking of some terrible memory, he was choked up, his face was pale, and his pupils were anxious and empty.

Cheng Lu couldn't wait to slap himself in the face, what was he thinking, the clothes must have fallen off accidentally, and his reckless peeping actually caused a second injury to Yun Xiang.

Yun Xiang's temperament is strong, and His Majesty has just lost and found it again, and his emotions are extremely chaotic and high.

Such a beauty in fresh clothes and angry horses has become today's decadent and despairing look. Anyone who sees it will regret it.

Cheng Lu was completely panicked, shivering for a long time, unable to squeeze out any words of comfort, only felt his throat dry, his mouth was bitter, and he hated himself for being stupid.

Yun Xie closed his eyes in pain, and his voice was as soft as a cloud that could not be grasped: "I might as well die..."

Cheng Lu was shocked, Yun Xiang had the will to die!