61

Chapter 61

Xiao Rang felt for a moment that he had grasped the crux of the problem - Yun Xie didn't know that he liked him.

The moment this thought appeared, Xiao Rang's expression went blank for a few seconds.

How could Yun Xie not know? He was so obvious, if it wasn't out of liking, how did Yun Xie understand what he had done before?

Xiao Rang had an ominous premonition in his heart.

Yun Xie didn't get an answer for a long time, and he consciously made a slip of the tongue. Sure enough, did he guess wrong?

Yun Xie's heart twitched abruptly, feeling a little bit of pain, and wished he could find a crack to burrow in, but he has always been good at acting, without showing the slightest embarrassment on his face, he pushed away Xiao Rang's hand very coldly.

"Your Majesty is self-respecting."

Xiao Rang said suddenly: "I want to ask my father a few words, and please tell my father truthfully."

...

When Cheng Lu came in with freshly brewed tea, he saw His Majesty Yun Tong sitting on the left and right in front of the carved window, with a table in the middle. Yun Xiang sat upright with his back straight, and His Majesty, who had always been lazy and reckless behind him, sat upright without looking sideways.

The two were talking back and forth, as if His Majesty asked a question with a smile, Yun Xiang gave the answer after thinking for a while, and then His Majesty's face stiffened and continued to ask each other with a smile.

Cheng Lu was convinced, His Majesty and Yun Xiang must be discussing political affairs.

He approached with tea, but the words floated close to his ears.

"Why does Xiangfu think I forced Xiangfu in the first place?"

Cheng Lu shook his hand, and Cha almost turned over, thinking that there was something wrong with his hearing.

Yun Xie's ears turned red for a moment, and he frowned in disguise: "You punish me."

Cheng Lu saw His Majesty's face froze slightly again.

Xiao Rang persisted: "Then why did I return everything that I deprived of my father?"

Yun Xie has some doubts in his eyes: "You and I bet, you lose, you should fulfill your promise."

The corner of Xiao Rang's mouth twitched: "Then why did I try to break into your mansion repeatedly despite the obstacles?"

"Because you realize that you have done something wrong, and you want to apologize to me and ask for my forgiveness."

Xiao Rangji was about to collapse: "Then why should I be entangled in the future, even at the risk of false pregnancy?"

"Because I'm pregnant with your child," Yun Xie's ears quietly turned red again, and his expression did not change, "You want to have a child, so that's what you do."

Xiao Rang's hand holding the green and white tea cup trembled slightly, and he struggled to the death: "Then why did I propose to my father to marry me?"

Yun Xie raised his eyes lightly, and the peach blossom eyes were full of confusion: "As you said, it is for the sake of the child's future."

Cheng Lu, who was eavesdropping, felt suffocated. He was afraid that His Majesty, who had a black face, would be choked, so he hurriedly served tea.

Cheng Lu never imagined that the result of his Majesty's efforts for four months was to make Yun Xiang misunderstand it like this.

Chenglu was always amazed at His Majesty's splendid and almost impeccable strategy. He thought that His Majesty's plan would be able to make rapid progress with Yunxiang, and soon he would bring beauty back home. Now, it is clear that His Majesty is moving in the opposite direction. go further.