17

Chapter 17

Xiao Rang asked again, but Yun Xie didn't say anything, as if he was exhausted from tossing for a day and fell asleep completely.

Xiao Rang was surprised at the unevenness of his breathing rhythm, but he didn't think much about it. After sending the person back to the bedroom to be settled, he prepared for Yun Xie's reinstatement overnight.

The dead come back to life, just thinking about it, you can know what kind of uproar this news will cause.

Yun Xie was sure he couldn't hear Xiao Rang's footsteps, so he suddenly opened his eyes in the dark night, his always sharp eyes were full of dazed shock, his heart was beating wildly, and even his palms were sweating nervously.

Dizzy, limbs weak, Yun Xie got up in the dark and blind fire, tiptoed to the table, and slammed a mouthful of cold tea, only to feel that the chaotic emotions gradually returned to silence.

Yun Xie is a little relieved, he hates losing control and the unknown, and tonight is too psychedelic.

He was really drunk at first, and the fragmented memory stayed at the door of "Drunk and Dreaming Me", and how he got on the sedan chair after that, he doesn't remember.

Maybe the sedan chair was too warm, or it was wobbly and uncomfortable, but he woke up at an untimely time.

He didn't hear what Xiao Rang said above his head, and he didn't even think about why he was in Xiao Rang's arms. His IQ, which was destroyed by alcoholism, only thought about one question at that moment - what did Xiao Rang have? Not drunk.

Obviously not.

Xiao Rang tucked the quilt for him at that time. He didn't leave in a hurry, but turned over and got into the bed. Yun Xie didn't dare to move, for fear that Xiao Rang would find himself awake.

Yun Xie wanted to ask Xiao Rang why he deliberately lost to him, but at that moment his mind went blank.

Xiao Rang's behavioral motives are completely beyond his cognition.

His efforts to keep hating Xiao Rang were based on the fact that Xiao Rang would not let him go.

But once this seemingly stable cornerstone collapses, how should he face up to their current relationship...?

Yun Xie wanted to avoid this question for the first time.

Yun Xie wanted to save people, but he didn't want to be defeated. He didn't want to pretend to be asleep and accept Xiao Rang's gift with peace of mind.

He had just gathered up his courage and turned around to ask, but Xiao Rang slammed onto him from behind, and then...

Yun Xie took a deep breath, the temperature on his face that had dropped slightly rose again, and the fingertips holding the tea cup trembled slightly.

Xiao asked him to bump him with... there, and then seemed to chuckle and said, "Behave well? Behave like this?"

A very intimate and obscene tone, with a heartburn temperature.

Yun Xie didn't understand what he meant.

Yun Xie's chest heaved a few times, and he pressed back the strange emotions that had just risen. He was annoyed for no reason.

For things that can't be figured out, Yun Xie's general decision is not to think about it for the time being.

It is useless to think about it, and it will only add to the troubles.

Because of that moment of hesitation, he missed the best time to ask Xiao Rang, and it is impossible to run out to ask him now.

Since Xiao Rang secretly lost to him in this way, even if he really asked, Xiao Rang might not tell him.