45

Chapter 45

Xiao Rang lay down, restrained, and waited.

In a daze, Yun Xie still wanted to stare at the panic-stricken woman Rang with his clothes intact, so as to satisfy his vigorous vanity, so he began to pull on Xiao Rang's brocade clothes, trying to tear out the wild feeling of the swirling clothes, but because he had no strength , The legs were soft and fell directly into Xiao Rang's arms.

Yun Xie got up reluctantly and wanted to try again. Xiao Rang saw that he was competing and couldn't laugh or cry, so he turned over and changed positions.

Yun Xie raised his eyes and bumped into Xiao Rang's eyes that were as clear and deep as obsidian, and said angrily, "Did I let you move?! Lie back for me—"

Xiao Rang interrupted, smiling harmlessly and dazzlingly: "I will change your clothes for you."

"I don't want-"

Yun Xie suddenly lost his voice.

Xiao Rang cut Yun Xie's struggling hand back, buried his head, and bit his thin white teeth on Yun Xie's suet white jade-like belt, and tore it lightly and slowly, the belt gradually loosened. [It is undressing, no body description below the neck]

Seeing his docile expression, Yun Xie was delighted by his humble behavior, snorted with satisfaction, and stopped moving.

Xiao Rang knew what Yun Xie was fighting for.

Last time, because of his anger, he deliberately embarrassed him, and he didn't completely take off his clothes.

"I won't disrespect you this time." Xiao Rang bit Yun Xie's bloody earlobe and said hoarsely.

Yun Xie watched him undress and untie his clothes calmly and gracefully, his breathing became more and more rapid, his eyes became hot, and his face was on fire.

Yun Xie was afraid and panic.

The last time he used so much grease, the pain still caused him to sweat coldly and spasm all over his body, as if he had been torn in half.

He didn't want to experience that kind of severe pain again.

Yun Xie wanted to escape subconsciously, but was caught by Xiao Rang. Xiao Rang was afraid of pressing Yun Xie's stomach, so he hugged him tightly from behind. The person in his arms was shaking violently. Xiao Rang comfortably kissed his beautiful side face: "It doesn't hurt this time, just tell me if you feel uncomfortable, don't say nothing like you died last time."

Yun Xie stumbled "um", feeling inexplicably relieved.

Xiao Rang coaxed a little bit and used 120,000 patience.

Finally, he took Yun Xie's hand that was holding the bed sheet with slightly white fingertips, intertwined his fingers, and slowly and fully possessed him again.

Gentleness, restraint, lustful lust.

It is completely different from the madness, enthusiasm, and beast | desire of the first time.

Yun Xie's high-pitched and broken tail is not swallowed by the lingering mouth that follows-

At the same time, A Yue, who was aware of the current affairs, came out of Yun Xie's bedroom, and he was completely drowsy, so he decided to stroll around the mansion.

He was carrying the lantern in the corridor before reaching the end when someone suddenly tapped him on the shoulder from behind.

A Yue suddenly widened his eyes and was about to scream, but Xie Buyu covered his mouth.