62

Chapter 62

Before Ah Yue spoke ill of Xiao Rang, Yun Xie left. During the day, he could still rely on trivial matters to pass the time. At night, Yun Xie half-opened his eyes in the dark and quietly blinked a few times, making sure that he was not hallucinating. In the dream, he slowly got up.

Yun Xie went to the housekeeper's residence and knocked on the door twice.

When the housekeeper came out, rubbing his sleepy eyes, his face was still impatient. He thought it was a little servant without long eyes, but when he saw Yun Xie with a faint expression, his drowsiness disappeared and he became respectful.

Yun Xie nodded apologetically to him and stretched out his hand: "The key to the warehouse."

The housekeeper hurriedly took out his hands and offered it to him, saying, "Go and get any small things that Xiangguo lacks. Xiangguo will go back to sleep first, and don't freeze if you wear so little."

Yun Xie just casually put on a piece of clothes outside, presumably in a hurry.

Yun Xie shook his head: "No, you can continue to rest."

The housekeeper leaned against the door, watching the graceful figure disappear into the thick darkness, and became more and more puzzled, why did Yun Xiang go to the warehouse so late?

Yun Xie unlocked the door of the storeroom, afraid of being disturbed, so he locked the door after entering, and did not light the light. He avoided the sundries on the ground by lighting the moonlight and walked in, and then stood in front of a wall, facing the He knocked on several familiar spots on the wall.

A wall on the side was opened, the entrance to the secret room was exposed, Yun Xie entered, and in the extreme darkness, a golden light flickered on the ground.

Yunxie came to the side and lit the light.

The secret room was originally built by Yun Fengping in his early years to prepare for emergencies. After all, he had a high position, and there were always some things that were not visible, but later he was used to save some things by himself.

When the house was raided, the things here were not found, and Yun Xie breathed a sigh of relief.

The orange lights illuminate, the ground is full of valuable treasures, and there are assorted small things on the shelf next to it, including calligraphy and painting, ink, paper, inkstone, clay sculpture...

Yun Xie walked to the shelf. After a long time, a thin layer of ash fell on the shelf. Yun Xie picked up the clay sculpture whose color was no longer pure, took out the square handkerchief from his sleeve, and gently wiped the dust on it.

Everything here was given by Xiao Rang, the treasures on the ground, the things on the shelves, everything.

Xiao Rang was still very naive at the age of sixteen or seventeen, and would go to great lengths to invite folk craftsmen into the palace to teach him clay sculpture, just to sculpt a villain for him.

Yun Xie took the villain and walked under the lamp, Xiao Rang's craftsmanship was poor, the villain was carved very rough, and his facial features were blurred. He could only vaguely see from the dragon tattooed on his robe that it was Xiao Rang himself.

When Xiao Rang sent him off, he said that Xiang’s father was too lonely and troubled with trivial matters, so he could only carve a little Xiao Rang to accompany you.

Yun Xie recalled in a trance that he didn't seem to be able to hear the phrase "loneliness" at that time. He didn't give Xiao Rang a good face, and Xiao Rang was not angry. Seeing him accept it, he smiled with shallow eyebrows, dazzling and vivid.