46

Chapter 46

On the Golden Throne Hall, the courtiers were waiting left and right, but the emperor and the minister of cloud had not arrived yet.

The courtiers whispered:

"Did Yun Xiang take leave again? That person named A Yue is really capable."

"That's not right, Yun Xiang hasn't gone to court for more than half a month."

"But today is the Spring Society Day sacrifice, won't Yun Xiang also come?"

"If he doesn't come, His Majesty can't blame him."

"It's already this time, where is Your Majesty? How can I see Eunuch Chenglu's expression a little weird?"

Before they finished speaking, the eunuch outside the hall shouted: "Your Majesty is here!"

The courtiers greeted the stall, and they were surprised to find that Yun Xiang also came.

Yun Xiang's face was calm, and he seemed to be in a bad mood.

Fu Jue was in the hall, subconsciously glanced at Yun Xie, his eyes fell on Yun Xie's slightly bloated abdomen, and there was a little doubt in his clear eyes.

Although Yun Xiang has not been in court for more than half a month, Fu Jue visited his mansion a few days ago. At that time, Yun Xie was wearing a large brocade robe, and the smooth jade belt around his waist was loosely slung across the body. see what,

At the moment, the court clothes are close to the body, and his waist is tight, but the originally very slender and eye-catching parts are unexpectedly stretched out.

Is Yun Xiang fat?

Although he was a little fatter, his complexion became more and more gorgeous, his skin was silently exuding a bright and moist luster, and his frowns and smiles were so radiant that he couldn't take his eyes off.

Fu Jue clenched his hands slightly, his mouth filled with bitterness, and a look of jealousy flashed across his eyes.

Is Yun Xie's face so radiant because of the man named A Yue?

Fu Jue thought about it like this, and then looked at him, but just happened to see Yun Xie's white neck, which was not covered by the collar of his clothes.

The color of Wuhen's mouth is extremely dark and dazzling, as if it was newly planted, and it is set off by Yun Xie's extremely white skin, and it is difficult not to be noticed.

Ordinary Huan|Love, I will never make such traces. If it is really left, it can only mean that the other party wants to swear sovereignty and has strong possessiveness.

So has Yun Xiang indulged Ah Yue to such a degree?

In a trance, Fu Jue could even see A Yue's proud expression.

Fu Jue forced a smile.

Yun Xie found that the courtiers were all staring at his neck, their expressions were obscure and teasing, and he felt strange in his heart. He touched his neck subconsciously, but inadvertently brought out more traces.

The courtiers coughed twice and looked away.

Xiao Rang absently listened to the courtier's performance, frowned slightly, recalling the scenes that happened this morning.

Yunxie seemed very angry.

Even if he really prostituted himself, he wouldn't even mention his trousers and wouldn't recognize anyone, not to mention that they were still closely connected just a second ago.