Extra 2

Chapter 79: Raising Cubs Daily (2)

Yun Xiao has a big curiosity in his small body. He wants to use any words he doesn't know before he learns it, and he needs to contact him for the first time if he has never eaten or played.

Yun Xiao recently observed his father Yun Xie for several days and came to a conclusion that his father had an amazing secret behind him and his father, and this secret was related to the storeroom of the mansion.

When the weather was clear, Xiao Rang prepared to go out with Yun Xie and Cub in Weifu.

It is said that Dijing has opened a new gambling street, and Yun Xie is young and has everything to eat, drink, prostitute, and gamble. At this moment, it is inevitable that his hands are itchy, so he urged Xiao Rang and the cub to take a look today.

The two put on human skin masks. When they got to the block, the dealers on both sides shouted enthusiastically: "Guest officer, do you want to buy a piece and try it? Here's how to make a fortune!"

Expensive jade is mined from the stone. The rough stone is sold here. The buyer can buy the rough stone, and the dealer will open the stone on the spot.

Xiao Rang walked past this piece and snorted softly, "What's the point of this?"

Yun Xie was not happy to hear him say that, his eyes flashed slyly, and he looked at him lazily: "Of course it's boring for you to pay."

Xiao Rang felt that he was being provoked.

Yun Xiao took his father's hand and learned to look exactly like his father: "Of course it's boring for you to pay."

"Wait for me!" Xiao Rang was so excited that he turned around and went back to buy rough stones.

Yun Xie held back a smile and touched the cub's head, the cub became more and more powerful.

Yun Xiao hated being touched on the head, tried to avoid it and failed, feeling the invasion from the top of his head, pouted and reluctantly written all over his face.

When Yun Xie and the cub passed, Xiao Rang had already opened the tenth stone, and it was still empty. When he saw his wife and children coming over, his ears turned red uncontrollably.

Yun Xie folded his arms and watched.

Xiao Rang gritted his teeth and refused to admit defeat: "Ten more!"

Finally, at the nineteenth block, the dealer shouted in surprise, "There's something!"

Xiao Rang didn't have time to raise his eyebrows at Yunxie to express his pride. The dealer cut it open. The jade in the rough stone was extremely poor, and it was the lowest quality, and it couldn't sell for a few dollars.

Xiao Rang's face darkened completely, and his ears became redder where Yun Xie couldn't see him.

Then he walked forward casually.

The peddler shouted in surprise: "Guest officer, don't you want this stone?!"

Just as Yun Xiao was about to pull Yun Xie to catch up, Yun Xie hesitated and patted his head: "You go to your father first, I'll come right away."

Yun Xiao nodded obediently. Yun Xie was relieved when he saw the cub running into Xiao Rang's arms. After they walked a little far away and couldn't see it, he pointed at the stone that Xiao Rang had cut out of jade and said to the hawker, "Please help me get it out."

"Okay." The hawker responded with a smile.

Yun Xiao followed Xiao Rang absently, looking back from time to time. He felt that his father's anomaly just now had something to do with his shocking secret.