8

Chapter 8

Yun Xie sat down and drank tea.

He didn't understand the meaning of Xiao Rang's question, how would he answer it himself?

miss you? Yun Xie immediately shook his head when he thought of this possibility. He felt amused. How could Xiao Rang care about what he was thinking now?

Isn't it just a matter of saying that he wants to kill?

Then why did he suddenly act like a spoiled child?

The strangest thing is that Xiao Rang today clearly had the opportunity to trample on his dignity, but he easily let him go, and even helped him to some extent.

This is too contradictory.

But given that Xiao Rang was smiling one second before and cold-faced the next, threatening and coquettish switching seamlessly, like a madman, Yun Xie didn't bother to figure out what he was thinking.

There are only two things Yun Xie can be sure of.

One, Xiao Rang coveted his body and wanted to fall in love with him all the time.

Second, Xiao Rang's mentality was distorted because of what he did, and he would not let him go easily.

So if he wanted to change the situation, he could either put down his body and use all his powers to please him in the bed and take the opportunity to save people; or he could be troublesome and clean himself up.

However, Yun Xie didn't want to be raped, and was too lazy to clean up.

Being forced by someone, physically...it may feel okay, but mentally it's hard to get through.

If Xiao Rang was like that, he might really think about it carefully, but Xiao Rang talked a lot on the bed and always asked, embarrassing him, and liked playing tricks and tossing people. The most unbearable thing was that he left traces on him. He Nei seems to have a different kind of obsession. What is the difference between this and the dog peeing on the land? ?

Yun Xie was simply ashamed to say it.

Anyway, the bedding is too poor. Yun Xie took a sip of tea to dissipate the anger that just came up.

Whitewashing this is also not feasible.

After a long period of time, the evidence disappeared. He couldn't clean himself for a while, and some things couldn't be washed away. For example, maintaining correspondence with the high-level officials of the enemy country, he couldn't expose the existence of four or five good games.

So things have come to a deadlock here.

...

Under the same roof with Xiao Rang, and sleeping on Xiao Rang's bed again, Yun Xie was worried and tossed and turned all night, worried about Xie Yuyu's situation, and afraid of Xiao Rang's beast | Jean didn't show up, but the lights in the side hall never went out, and he could see the light slightly from him.

When it was time to go to court, there was no movement over there, Yun Xie gritted his teeth, not ready to spend any more time with Xiao Rang, and with the mentality of letting him deal with the showdown, he rushed into the side hall regardless of Chenglu's obstruction.

The candles gradually went out, and there was only light left. Xiao Rang took a nap in front of the case, and there was a mess of memorials thrown on the ground.

Cheng Lu had been slapped by Yun Xie before, but he didn't hold any grudge against him. He knew that Yun Xie kept his hand on purpose, sympathizing with his old age, and not intending to hurt him.