13

Chapter 13

In the Jade Palace, the courtiers looked at the two great poems in front of them and praised. Rao was the most harsh and old-fashioned old man, and reluctantly nodded his head.

"Master Zhang, how do you choose? Both are done by Your Majesty, so I don't have to worry about it like it was yesterday."

"If the paper is selected, the one on the left is slightly better. It is elegant and elegant, and it has a dignified style. It has the demeanor of an emperor."

"But it's more unexpected, but it's on the right side. It spreads thousands of words without repeating a single word.

"The one on the left is like the cold moon in the high place, where everything is hidden, but on the right, it is like a flower of riches and honor in the world, rich in color, and overwhelms the guest."

Some people's doubts deepened: "Since they are all made for Your Majesty, why is the style so disparate?"

"Don't think too much, if it weren't for Your Majesty, who would feel the praise of Yun Xiang at this time? Don't you die?"

"Furthermore, these two chapters are both masterpieces through the ages. You and I know how your Majesty's writings are written. If the other one is not written by Your Majesty, what kind of genius would it be? I can't think of it."

"Yes! This article by Mi Li is very unfamiliar and has never been seen before. It stands to reason that I should not know about the slightly famous talents in Beijing, so I can only have an explanation-"

Everyone reached an agreement: "Your Majesty is really going to the world!"

"Then how should I choose?" Everyone went back to the question at the beginning, looking distressed.

Xiao Rang came late again, and asked the eunuch to bring up the piece written by Yun Xie, glanced at it, secretly startled, and his eyes deepened.

How much did Yunxie hide from him?

He clearly... Wen Ke shines brightly on the sun and the moon.

Xiao Rang felt that Yun Xie was like wine. The first taste was extremely spicy, which made people blush and choke.

Xiao Rang has been waiting for this drink to pass, but the drink is getting stronger and stronger, making people deeply immersed, and wishing to get drunk to death.

Xiao Rang wondered if there were any disgusting bugs under the dark tank.

He was reluctant to pour out the wine and take a look, so he could only drink it up.

Xiao Rang glanced at Yun Xie's Fu again, but suddenly laughed.

The courtiers were already frightened, Xiao Rang smiled, and they were even more stunned.

They all came to a consensus, His Majesty smiled, and they had to suffer.

Xiao Rang laughed from the bottom of his heart.

This Yun Xie is actually a Tibetan poem, and every one, three, five, or seven sentences, one word is hidden.

Taken together, it is a sentence..."You and others are all vertical sons".

In Yun Xie's words, that is... you are all spicy chickens.

The corners of Xiao Rang's mouth couldn't stop rising, Yun Xie approached and stood, still with a childlike temperament, he was probably the first round of blind courtiers to get angry, so he secretly took revenge.

Xiao Rang thought for a while, if he hadn't imprisoned Yun Xie, Yun Xie would have scolded the courtiers like a rain of sweat long ago, and he would never be seen again.