55

Chapter 55

On the way back to the mansion, Yun Xie couldn't help but want to look at Xiao Rang's three weird glances early. Yun Xie thought that Xiao Rang was trying to imply something to him, so he racked his brains trying to understand, but failed.

Maybe the sadness in Xiao Rang's eyes was just his delusion?

Yun Xie's head hurt when he thought about it, so he didn't want to, and decided to find a chance to ask clearly.

In the evening, when Shen Yuan was sentenced, Yun Xie was still uneasy, and after hesitating for a while, he still sent someone to call Shen Yuan to sentence him.

Shen Yuanjian was about to enter the door when he was led, and suddenly stopped.

The young servant turned around and said in surprise, "Xiangguo is waiting, why did the court judge suddenly stop?"

Shen Yuanjian shook his head, covered his chest with his hands and took a deep breath, then pinched|rubbed his face, putting on a stiff and nonchalant expression.

The servant was stunned, what did Shen Yuan sentenced to do?

Shen Yuan sentenced: "Old man, let's go in."

When Yun Xie saw someone coming, he casually instructed him to sit down and asked, "Is your majesty's gastrointestinal discomfort getting better?"

"Your Majesty is fine, it will take a day or two to heal."

After Shen Yuanjuan finished speaking, he could feel Yun Xie's sharp eyes swept back and forth on his face a few times.

Yun Xie was relieved: "In this case, it's getting late, so you should go back and rest earlier."

Shen Yuanjian walked out steadily, and he was relieved until the servant brought him to the door.

What did he do wrong?

When His Majesty found him and ordered him to do things that day, he wanted to have another "unfortunate" epileptic seizure, but he had already begun to speak crookedly. His Majesty looked up at him and said with a chuckle, "If you 'accidentally' get sick at this time, , then don't wake up again."

Shen Yuanjuan recalled that meaningful smile, and couldn't help shrinking his chilled neck.

When His Majesty saw that he was no longer drooling, he nodded slightly at him and smiled, "Aiqing's medical skills are unmatched in the world. I...the child in my womb has to be taken care of by you in the future."

Shen Yuanshen wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, his face full of lovelessness.

He can be considered to have seen the arbitrariness and deviousness of His Majesty-

The emperor's words and deeds are unique in the eyes of the courtiers. It is a capital offense to speculate on the holy will on the surface. The courtiers are very taboo, but they all do it in private. , Even if you are a wallgrass, you have to strive to be upstream. It is best to be a wallgrass that has been tilted and waited for it to blow before the wind comes.

The courtiers were puzzled by the three upward glances, and they became more and more nervous.

His Majesty's body is ill, and he retches several times when he faces upwards. Judging from the subtle expressions on his face, His Majesty is clearly gloomy and dejected, and there is a slight self-mockery when the corner of his mouth is slightly hooked.

On the other hand, looking at Yun Xiang, his face was cold and expressionless at first. When His Majesty looked at him, his face had nothing to do with him, and he even frowned slightly, showing a bit of impatience. When they followed His Majesty to look at him, Yun He was directly angry.