36

Chapter 36

Xiao Rang was inspired by the passage in the book where the destitute scholar climbed the wall to confess to your lady.

In the book, the unruly young lady who had misunderstood the scholar secretly wept in the courtyard. The scholar apologized and revealed her heart and mind. The lady immediately broke into a smile, and the two reunited.

Xiao Rang thought about it, smiled, and climbed up the wall to jump in, but he heard someone behind him calling him softly: "Brother!"

Xiao Rang was taken aback and turned around immediately, using the moonlight to see Xie Buyu standing at the base of the wall.

Xie Buyu's red clothes were extremely ostentatious, which made his face even more handsome. He narrowed his eyes and took a closer look at the black-clothed boy who was squatting on the wall, and shook his head secretly.

Although this man has a handsome face, he has never seen it before.

Xiao Rang was glad that he was wearing a human | leather mask.

In the blink of an eye, Xie Buyu also neatly climbed up the wall and squatted across from Xiao Rang.

Xiao Rang saw his skillful movements, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

Xiao Rang wondered in his heart, Xie Buyu had a friendship with Yun Xie for more than 20 years, and he could easily enter the door with just a hello, why did he climb the wall?

Xie Buyu did not know where to grab a withered dog's tail grass, and he played with it one after another: "What's the matter with this Ye Ye sneaking into the Prime Minister's Mansion?"

After being caught, Xiao Rang didn't panic at all, and changed his voice to mediate with him: "Who are you? You and I are doing the same thing. If you don't tell me, why should I expose myself?"

"You don't know me?" Xie Buyuqi was surprised. Although he didn't do serious business, he was well-known in the imperial capital.

Xie Buyu is a chatter, and he is idle all day long, and he is worried that no one talks about it. He became interested in this little boy, and immediately stopped looking for Yun Xie, and said first: "I don't even blame me for going over the wall. mother."

Xiao Rang was startled? Thank you for meeting his mother? Princess Yuanxi?

Xiao Rang couldn't get out for the time being, and felt that the place on the wall was too conspicuous, so he thought about it: "Brother Tai, you and I will go down first."

Xiao Rang was about to jump in, but Xie Buyu was unhappy and pulled him back desperately.

Xiao Rang: "..."

The two of them landed on the wall together.

"Don't fool me, if you want to enter my brother's mansion, I will definitely not allow it." Xie Buyu said proudly.

Xie Buyu has practiced martial arts for many years, and his skills are not trivial.

Xiao Rang the veins on his forehead jumped twice.

Xiao Rang endured it and asked absently, "What happened to your mother?"

Xie Buyu sighed: "My mother is afraid that I will be spoiled by my brother, and keeps me from looking for him all day long."

Xiao Rang was surprised, and his expression was indescribable: "Brother, I see that you are twenty-three or four years old at least, why do you still listen to your mother's words, you won't go if she doesn't let you go?"