Extra 4

Chapter 81

Yun Xie, who was sleeping beside him, disappeared again. This situation has lasted for half a month, and Xiao Rang gritted his teeth secretly.

In the end, which little hoof hooked the father's soul recently.

Since Yun Xie told him that there is a modern existence, Yun Xie will go to the modern from time to time in the middle of the night, and then come back before the two cubs wake up in the early morning.

Xiao Rang got up, did not light the lamp, and looked at his face under the bronze mirror. He felt tired and bored looking at this face, Yun Xie was facing it every day, wouldn't he be tired?

Tomorrow they will be married for seven years.

There is a saying in modern times, called the seven-year itch.

Xiao Rang didn't suspect that Yun Xie was cheating, he was just worried that he had lost his charm, so he let Yun Xie go out to spend the night without going home.

Xiao Rang felt that he couldn't go on like this anymore, even if he died, he would have to die happily.

Xiao Rang gritted his teeth and walked out-

in the bar.

"That man at twelve o'clock is so handsome! Isn't he a star? I really want to chat up!"

The companion looked suspiciously in the direction she pointed, and took a breath.

The man was sitting at the junction of light and dark at the bar, half of his face was hidden in the shadows, and the light from the bar hit the other half of his face.

He is drinking wine, his every move is the calm and graceful accumulation of time, his eyes are lowered, casting a faint silhouette, but his eyes are unknowingly seductive, making people think of the madness and warmth of nighttime entanglement. taste.

"Thinking about the day."

"At first glance, successful people came out to hunt for beauty, and it was not our turn."

The bartender who passed by explained with a smile: "No, Xie Ting is a new wine salesman in our bar. I will accompany the wine and chat. If the two of you need, I can ask him to come over."

The two who were about to leave immediately sat back and looked at each other: "Yes."

At the bar, the bartender rubbed the glass while joking: "Don't think I don't know, you must be the son of a rich family, come to experience life and understand the people's feelings, how can you be short of money."

No one here believes that Xie Ting came to work part-time because of lack of money.

Yun Xie is helpless: "I really lack RMB."

The bartender's eyes were still full of suspicion, but he didn't argue with him, and said lightly, "Have you made a lot of money in half a month?"

"A hundred thousand."

Rao was the bartender who was mentally prepared, but was still surprised by the number.

He asked, "You're really short of money, so you don't want to do sales here, and you're not like other people. Can't you do other things faster than this money?"

Yun Xie raised his eyes and smiled: "Why do you have to work hard when you can rely on your face to eat?" You can also drink for free.

The bartender was surprised: "That's why I decided to rely on my face to eat. Why did the scout come to you before and refuse?"

Yun Xie thought that it was the last day of the part-time job anyway. He chuckled softly, hooked his hand at the bartender, and said nonsense: "I'll be honest with you, I was... nurturing."