51

Chapter 51

Hot breath sprayed lightly.

Xiao Rang saw that Yun Xie's earlobes turned from micro-powder to red in an instant.

Xiao Rang sighed, it was much easier to get Yun Xie's physical feedback than his verbal and emotional response.

Yun Xie's whole person probably only likes him physically, but he doesn't exist in his heart at all.

When kissing him, he will respond when he is in a mood, even urging and demanding, but if you ask him anything, most of the time he will not say anything.

Xiao Rang held the sleeping man after the incident and thought that Yun Xie was probably a girl's body and a widow's heart, cold and hard, as solid as a rock, and he couldn't find a crack to get in.

His legs were slightly weak, and Yun Xie was afraid that he would slip again, so he hurriedly broke away from him and became angry: "Xiao Rang, you are the emperor! What kind of decency?!"

Yun Xie really didn't understand how he raised a good child like this. He didn't even pretend to be a woman, and he didn't even have any sense of shame.

"Dignity?" Xiao Rang sneered, with a trace of disdain in his phoenix eyes, "What's the use of that?"

Yun Xie didn't expect that he could answer so confidently, his eyes widened in disbelief.

Sure enough, he shouldn't have any expectations for Xiao Rang's integrity and three views.

Xiao Rang completely concealed the jokes on his face, and said earnestly, "Father, Xiao Rang is only eighteen years old. If he loses his body, he can still earn more."

If you lose it, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

What's more, two people, one big and one small.

Of course, without Yunxie, the rest means nothing to him.

Xiao Rang didn't say the last few words, Yun Xie met his eyes with only his own clear reflection, but he grasped something faintly. Instantly, his pupils shrank, his breathing was a little short, and his heart was very confused.

"Besides, I have only lost face in front of my father." Xiao Rang smiled slightly, with a hint of youthful spirit hidden in his eyes.

Yun Xie's eyes were shaken by his smile, his heart skipped a beat, but he suddenly remembered that he had deceived him many times, and instantly sobered up, and said coldly and angrily, "Go out."

Xiao Rang did not move.

Yun Xie pondered what happened today, raised his eyes and sneered: "I will call a Hua Kui to listen to the flute, you can think of it, let's not say that I have no obligation to protect you like a jade, you have believed me even a word or a half. sentence?"

Yun Xie thought a little sadly, how inhumane and untrustworthy he was in Xiao Rang's heart? Must he use deceit time and time again to achieve what he wants?

"Father Xiang, have you tried... have you explained even a word or a word?" Xiao Rang finally spoke his heart.

He was not afraid that Yun Xie would ridicule him, but he was afraid that Yun Xie would say nothing and refuse to communicate.

Yun Xie was stunned for a moment and forgot to be angry.

"As long as you say it, I will believe it. If you don't say it, then I can only guess. I want to know what you are thinking, but it is inevitable to guess wrong." Xiao Rang said.

Yun Xie's heart was suddenly stabbed fiercely, a little embarrassed, and angrily said: "So it's my fault that you lied to me?"

Xiao Rang looked at him: "But Father Xiang, I won't lie to you, without these tricks you hate, can I see you?"