11

Chapter 11

"Xiang's father said so absolutely, it seems that I am self-indulgent."

Xiao Rang sighed, and put his fair fingers on both ends of the rice paper, making a tearing motion, and the fragile paper immediately cracked a small opening.

Yun Xie couldn't care less and snatched it away.

Xiao Rang almost couldn't hold back the corners of his mouth when he watched his small gesture of hiding the paper behind him to protect him.

Yun Xie was afraid that he would ridicule him again, so he took the lead: "What is it? I may not know if you know it. If it's unfair, don't think I'll be fooled."

Xiao Rang said nonchalantly, "That's better than what Father Xiang is good at?"

"Who are you looking down on?" Yun Xie put his hand away, "I won't take advantage of you."

Xiao Rang was quite surprised and said, "Father Xiang loses but wants to... Then, even so, don't you want to be respected by me?"

"I respect you so much—" Yun Xie was so angry that he almost scolded swear words, and he could only stop after reciting socialism a few times in his heart.

Xiao Rang's heart is soft, Yun Xie's confidence is one point, and unwillingness to win is the main aspect. Xiao Rang just didn't expect that he still has time to pursue fairness at this time.

Yun Xie suggested: "Since it's two wins in three rounds, each is better than the opponent's skills in one round, and he knows a little bit, and in the last round, he is on par with you and me."

Xiao Rang nodded happily: "Yes."

When Yun Xie listened to his agreement, he immediately felt that it was not necessary to be a child. He sat lazily on Xiao Rang's chair, raised his eyes and gave him a provocative smile: "Then I will love the younger, you first."

Xiao Rang also laughed: "Are you sure?"

Yun Xie made a "please" action.

Xiao Rang said, "Painting."

Yun Xie was stunned for a moment. He never thought he would choose this. Xiao Rang's painting skills were superb, but he was not at the peak. Compared with his civil and military abilities, it was simply not worth mentioning.

"Don't let me." Yun Xie felt amused after saying that, how could Xiao Rang deliberately lose to him? What good does he do?

Therefore, Xiao Rang must be sure to win.

Receiving Yun Xie's suspicious eyes, Xiao Rang didn't want to say more, just smiled: "Tomorrow night."

"Can."

*

In the evening of the second day, Xiao Rang had a feast for all the officials, saying that a folk painter had come to the palace, and his painting skills were shocking.

"Your Majesty's interest has really come as soon as he said it, it has never been like this before..." Some courtiers whispered while Xiao Rang was away.

Li Yushi said: "What's so strange about this, Yun Dang has fallen seven or eight eight now, and its destruction is only a matter of time. Your Majesty has a beautiful woman in his arms, and he is naturally at ease physically and mentally, and wants to come from it."

Li Yushi was sent by His Majesty to stare at Yun Xiang before, so he guessed that His Majesty meant to move Yun Xiang, and now he is on the right team, raising his eyebrows and ushering in the second spring of his career.