43

Chapter 43

Xiao Rang: "..."

Xiao Rang really wanted to tell Yun Xie that as long as he explained to Xie Buyu that Yun Xie had a leg cramp when he was bathing, he would go down to save people by himself. Thanks to Xie Buyu's chaotic brain and thick nerves, he would definitely not notice anything strange.

As for why he happened to be here at this time, it is not difficult to explain. After all, he and Yun Xie still maintain the superficial filial piety of teachers and disciples, and it is not unusual to talk in detail at night.

But Yun Xie's first reaction was to press his head into the water.

Now he has become an adulterer, and the nature of the matter has suddenly changed from saving people to stealing love.

... Although they are indeed stealing | love.

Xiao Rang's eyes were depressed and resentful, and he was almost able to eat Yun Xie, but now he has to stay in the water until Xie Buyu leaves.

Heaven to hell, because Xie Fuyu.

Xiao Rang gritted his teeth secretly, blaming himself for not killing him directly at the beginning, but still obediently cooperating with Yun Xie to dive in.

"A stop!" Shore Xie Buyu shouted in surprise.

Yun Xie's heart was thumping and beating fast, and most of the previous confusion and love disappeared with the appearance of Xie Buyu.

The sobered Yun Xie thought that he almost did that thing with Xiao Rang, and his face burned red in an instant. He wanted to hide in the water like Xiao Rang and never see anyone again.

Xiao Rang is young and his will is not firm.

Yunxie's ears were red with blood.

"A stop! You scared me to death! I thought something was wrong with you!" Xie Buyu hurriedly approached the shore, with lingering fears.

Yun Xie said as if nothing had happened: "I'm just upset, I just want to be quiet in the soup spring, and I'll go back later. I didn't expect this to happen. Now that you see me, go back and rest in peace."

Yun Xie was thinking about Xiao Rang who was underwater, afraid that he would be suffocated, and wanted to send Xie Buyu away quickly and let him out.

Xie Buyu shook his head: "I'm not leaving. Just now I heard about your disappearance. I was so scared that my heart stopped suddenly. I have to go back with you to be relieved."

Yun Xie's face froze suddenly.

Xie Buyu is the most stubborn. Since he said that, he will never leave easily, and he can't ask someone to take him out.

Yun Xie's thoughts flashed, thinking that he and Xie Buyu left first, Xiao Rang could also find a chance to leave, and replied in a muffled voice: "...Okay, then I'll come out immediately."

Underwater Xiao Rang's figure stopped.

He didn't want to be thankful for seeing Yun Xie's body, he would rather be suffocated, and he was willing to be suffocated.

Just as Yun Xie was about to go ashore, his body suddenly sank.

Yun Xie's body was stiff, and there was a loud "bang" in his head, the thin red on his face burned into his eyes instantly, and Taohua's eyes actually lingered with extremely embarrassed water.

Xiao Rang restrained him from moving.

He didn't want to go out by himself.

He has no clothes on.