54

Chapter 54

In the past two days, A Yue found that the eyes of the people in the house were a bit strange, and it seemed that he felt a bit of schadenfreude in the pity he felt.

A Yue was curious and wanted to catch someone to ask. As soon as he walked up to the whispering maidservants, they immediately kept silent, their expressions were very secretive, and they all sneered at him, as if they had made an appointment.

Confused, A Yue grabbed the butler who slipped past him like a loach with a drooping head.

"What's going on?" A Yue said solemnly.

The housekeeper had no choice but to pull A Yue to the secluded part of the mansion with a face full of love, and said in a low voice, "It's not that the old servant won't tell you, the old servant is afraid that you will find it uncomfortable and hurt the young master. "

A Yue waited for him to write, but the housekeeper took his sign language and said earnestly: "Relax your heart, no matter how beautiful and sensible those outside are, Xiangguo is just trying to be fresh, and then forget it, you are the number one in Xiangguo. A person who is willing to enter the government, his status is not ordinary, and now he has a body. In the future, his husband will depend on his son, and he will not have a good life? You must not be angry!"

Although the housekeeper did not see the girl Qingheng that day, he heard the servants and servants in the house mentioned her appearance many times. No less than that, it is clearly the type that Yun Xiang likes the most.

A Yue tried to understand but failed, his patience was exhausted, he said bluntly with a stinky face: "Speak!"

The housekeeper didn't dare to provoke him at the moment, with a sad face, stammered and whispered: "Xiangguo... Fortunately, the girl Qingheng who came to the house to perform the flute that day."

A Yue's expression was blank for a few seconds.

What a mess.

His uncle is still pregnant, is he a prostitute? Impossible, let alone listening to Xie Buyu's words that day, Yun Xie put all his heart on the little emperor, how could he do such a thing?

Seeing that A Yue was silent, the housekeeper thought he was depressed and heartbroken, so he hurriedly comforted him: "No matter how young and beautiful Qingheng is, she is just a prostitute, a lowly person who speaks softly, can't get into the hall, can't enter the room, Yun Xiangduan will not let it go. You and the young master don't care!"

"..." The more and more A Yue listened, the more strange it became, and he said perfunctorily, "What he said was very true" and slipped away.

The housekeeper looked at the back of Xiao Suo as he left, and sighed deeply. Why didn't he find that his master was so different before, who was always in chaos and abandoned?

Luckily, it's just an unreliable prostitute|girl-

Xiao Rang returned to the palace and asked the historian to bring the history books of this dynasty. He searched carefully for a long time, but couldn't find what he wanted.

The Xiao family does not have any trace of the Dazhao blood. Many ancestors have taken the Dazhao concubine, but they have nothing to do with him.

So we can only start from his mother and concubine's side.

In the middle of the night, the candles flickered in the silent bedroom, and Xiao Rang's chuckle suddenly came.

The family of his mother and concubine was originally from the borders of Da Zhao and Da Chu.