67

Chapter 67

It can be said that the emperor's marriage in the Great Chu Dynasty was the first time in history. While the people lamented that Yun Xiang was a winner in life, they all had the greatest concern and enthusiasm for the marriage.

The wedding date was set, on the sixth day of the second lunar month. The night before, Yun Xie hosted a few friends who had known each other for many years in the restaurant.

Xiao Er served the dishes, which are delicious and delicious.

"Do you want a woman to accompany you?" Xie Buyu sat lazily and asked casually.

No one answered.

He glanced at the few people on the table, Chu Jianqing was a famous wood, and Fu Jue was splendid and had nothing to do with wine. Now even Yun Xie, the only like-minded person, was about to get married.

Xie Buyu didn't give up, tried to seduce Yun Xie, and joked: "I will live with that one after tomorrow, aren't you happy today?"

He tutted lightly and nudged Yunxie: "Marrying an emperor to go home seems to be quite a face at first glance, but in reality, it will be difficult to take a concubine in the future."

"Thank you," Yun Xie pulled his hand away expressionlessly, "I don't accept concubines."

Xie Buyu raised his eyebrows. If someone else said this, he would definitely not believe it. After all, there is no wild flower fragrance in this world. No matter how beautiful a person is, they will get tired of fucking too much. Yunxie, who knows.

"Forget it, it's boring, when I didn't say it." Xie Buyu was deeply bored.

Chu Jianqing was bored for a while, then suddenly raised his head: "A-Ting, have you really thought about it? The little emperor may be... not a good person."

Yun Xie was puzzled, and raised his eyebrows: "Ruya, didn't you like to emphasize responsibility with me the most? Why is the little emperor now pregnant with my child, yet you seem to be trying to persuade me not to marry him?"

Several people looked over, Chu Jianqing was silent for a moment: "A Ting, the little emperor is not as innocent and harmless as he seems, but he has a deep scheming and will do anything to achieve his goals. I'm afraid you will be tricked by him and have different dreams."

Yun Xie frowned slightly and asked, "What do you know?"

"Do you remember that you asked me to teach him martial arts when he was a child?" Chu Jianqing recalled, "One day you came to the martial arts field to find me, and when it was over, you went back. At that time, I was teaching him how to practice swordsmanship, and he was still moving a moment ago. Ziru accidentally cut his hand the next second."

Yun Xie puzzled: "Well, I remember, is there any problem?"

"You don't know martial arts. It's almost impossible to get a cut in that situation. I was just a little skeptical before, but when you took him back to bandage, he put his chin on your shoulder and looked at me, and he was smiling at me."

Xie Buyu Qing Tut: "He can protect food at such a young age?"

After having known Yun Xie for so many years, he still knew something about what happened between Chu Jianqing and Yun Xie. He didn't expect the little emperor to be so interesting, and he would also make a bitter game.

The corners of Yun Xie's mouth raised disobediently, and immediately tightened.

Chu Jianqing continued: "Then last year, I came back from the border and went to your house to find you. At that time, during the spring hardship season, Ah Ting, you fell asleep on your stomach, and the little emperor lay across from you and stared at you. …”