10

Chapter 10

Xiao Rang came back to listen to Cheng Lu talking about Fu Jue's visit, sneered disdainfully, and entered the hall.

Yun Xie took a few seconds to identify that the present Xiao Rang was a blackened Rang, not the little rice cake Rang from last night, so he was relieved for some reason.

It's probably because the small rice cakes made it too difficult, and the blackening made him unable to see through, at least he could face it with a cold face.

Xiao Rang sat down in front of the case, raised his eyes and glanced at Yun Xie, and hooked his fingers at him: "Come here."

Yun Xie was going to go over to show him, but listening to his somewhat frivolous tone, he immediately became unhappy. He was not a cat or a dog.

Xiao Rang pointed at Fang Yan on the bottom, without raising his eyes: "Come here to grind ink, otherwise... I will grind you, you choose."

Yun Xie was instantly ashamed and angry.

Yun Xie has no doubt that the current Xiao Rang is really able to do it, not just threatening him.

Seeing that he was still motionless, Xiao Rang smiled and said, "Don't worry, my skin is thick and it won't wear out, you don't have to worry about that."

He still remembered Yun Xie's frantic words.

"Enough!" Yun Xie gritted his teeth, blushed, went over to give up on himself, and started fiddling.

Seeing his clumsy and silly movements, Xiao Rang couldn't help but twitch his lips. His father can't serve people, and he doesn't want to lie down obediently to be served by him, and he can't keep him imprisoned, so he can only...

Xiao Rang pulled out a white rice paper from the side.

When Yun Xie was grinding the ink, Xiao Rang asked casually, "Fu Jue has been here, does your father know?"

Yun Xie was stunned for a moment, nodded truthfully, and his curiosity came up again, and he said casually, "Fu Jue... what did he do before?"

Xiao Rang glanced at him: "Father Xiang cares about him?"

Yun Xie realized this sentence, and felt a little sour. He was immediately enlightened. He is now the property of Heihua Rang, which is equivalent to private property. There is Xiao Rang alone.

Even if you can't actually do it, you will have thousands of thoughts in your heart, and you have to put on a dress on your face.

Yun Xie obediently obeyed him: "No, just pure curiosity."

Xiao Rang knew that he was lying, but was still pleased, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Sit down and I'll tell you."

Yun Xie was stunned for a moment, and was about to move the chair, but Xiao Rang smiled and patted his leg with his slender hand.

Yun Xie understood his suggestion in seconds, so shocked that the ink stick fell to the ground with a "click", and quickly said: "No, no, I don't want to know!"

Xiao Rang gave him a deep look and said casually: "Father Xiang, your cat is still in my hands, you can weigh it clearly."

again. Yun Xie gritted his teeth and changed his mouth: "...I want to know."

Then he sat down obediently, stiff all over.

Xiao Rang glanced at Chenglu and said, "About a month ago, Master Fu, together with this dog slave, sent a woman to my bed."

The dog slave is Chenglu: "..."

Xiao Rang is still a gentleman, he didn't move his hands or feet, he just hounded him with his hands to prevent him from sliding down.