75

Chapter 75

Xiao Rang doesn't know how other people's temperament is when they are pregnant, but Yun Xie is really good and coaxing, and he also has sudden emotions, but it's all within the range that he can resolve it by saying a few good words or cooking something delicious. Didn't bother him.

But no matter how he kissed him today, Yun Xie always had a hint of melancholy in his eyes and looked absent-minded. After he regained his senses, he would take the initiative to respond with guilt.

... as if he couldn't see it.

Yun Xie was already a little confused, but Xiao Rang suddenly got up and went to light the lamp next to him. The orange light suddenly shrouded, and Yun Xie woke up and got up.

"I'm sleepy." Yun Xie's face was drowsy, his peach blossom eyes were drooping, and he mumbled, blaming him for waking him up and wanting to escape.

Xiao Rang sat on the couch, held his chin, and said with a stern face, "I can't sleep well when I hide my thoughts, so I'll sleep after talking."

Yun Xie's long eyelids drooped down, stubbornly resisting at the corners, with a faint dark blue under his eyes.

Xiao Rang also felt distressed, Yun Xie had been a light sleeper, and he was not comfortable sleeping in the past few days.

Xiao Rang gritted his teeth unmoved: "If you want to sleep, hurry up."

"You murdered me again!" Yun Xie raised his eyes, angry and aggrieved.

Xiao Rang was ten years younger than him, but he taught him every day in the tone of an elder.

Xiao Rang said warmly, "Is it because his disobedience makes my father uncomfortable?"

Yunxie shook his head.

Xiao Rang held him in his arms, Yun Xie was silent for a moment, and then said in a low voice: "It's nothing, it's just about to give birth, I'm a little..."

Yun Xie paused: "I'm a little afraid, and then I'm afraid I won't be a good father."

Probably because he didn't sleep well, Yun Xie's emotions were uncontrollably low, and his voice became weaker: "I'm afraid I can't give him the best, I'm afraid I won't be able to take care of him..."

Yun Xie covered his face and escaped for a while.

Xiao Rang gently removed his hand from his face, kissed his trembling long eyelashes, and said with a smile, "Is it too late to be afraid of this?"

Yun Xie choked, and for a moment he forgot about the discomfort, and raised his eyes to stare at him: "Will you comfort people?!"

Xiao Rang said suddenly: "Father, I am also afraid."

Yun Xie was stunned, and turned his head to look at him.

Xiao Rang moved a little so that Yun Xie could put his pillow on him in a comfortable position, and said in a low voice, "But because this person is the father, and this child is the child of my father and I, I am afraid that in front of expectations, all insignificant."

Yun Xie's heart moved slightly.

"Because I am Xiangfu, I am confident that I can teach him well, because I think, so I can make my son grow so big, and I have never encountered anything that cannot be achieved by strong will in the end. Even Xiangfu is a Let the child pursue it with a strong will."

"What makes Er very proud is that the first person I like in my life is Xiangfu, the first one has Xiangfu, the first child is also Xiangfu, and there will only be one Xiangfu in the future. This is my father. The most certain thing in my life.”