65

Chapter 65

"No." Yun Xie refused.

Try to get married? How could anyone come up like this?

too exaggerated.

The book boy was about to come up to clean up the chess pieces, Xiao Rang gave him a wink, and he immediately retreated with people trembling.

Xiao Rang pulled back Yun Xie, who had already reached the steps, and couldn't help but wrap himself in his arms, and said, "Why not?"

Yun Xie was a little uncomfortable with this sudden intimacy, and he laughed angrily at his righteous attitude: "Isn't everyone agreeing?"

Getting close, the faint fragrance of Yun Xie's body lingered on Xiao Rang's nose, which made him feel a little confused.

In the past, Yunxie used the habit of using seasonal flowers and lavenders. The aroma of each season is different. In spring, most of them are Xifu Begonia, which has a light and unique fragrance. In summer, it is jasmine, which is clear and fragrant. Autumn and winter are different and novel. It's chic, and it tickles people's hearts.

However, since he became pregnant, he seemed to be afraid that this habit would be bad for the fetus, so he stopped smoking clothes, but Xiao Rang felt that the fragrance seemed to be soaked in his bones, and if there was nothing, it was unusual.

"Let go." Seeing that he was silent for a long time, Yun Xie gave him a symbolic push twice.

Only then did Xiao Rang come back to his senses. He coughed softly and said, "Father Xiang, don't be in a hurry to refuse. Let me ask you, if we go on like this, we will get married one day, right?"

Yun Xie didn't expect him to think so far, so confident, slightly startled, lowered his eyes and said, "...Maybe."

He didn't dare to say too much. He was at this age, and he was used to seeing the separation and gathering of personnel. He was not as young as Xiao Rang, who dared to say "every thousand sails have passed" and "forever". envious word.

Many words probably belong only to high-spirited teenagers.

Xiao Rang's eyes had a bit of a smile: "Sooner or later, we have to get married, so what's the harm in earlier?"

Yun Xie was almost surrounded by him, his face darkened, and he pushed him away: "This is not the same, let's talk about it when we get there."

"What if I didn't go that far when the child was born?" Xiao Rang accompanied him down the steps.

Yun Xie's expression was light: "Then we will talk about it after the child is born."

"Father Xiang, your marriage to me is what the people want and what everyone expects. The original intention of this move is also for the child. You and I both want to protect him so that he will not be hurt by any criticism."

Yun Xie raised his eyes slightly to look at him, and seemed to be slightly moved.

Xiao Rang's smile contained a bit of joking, and he approached and said, "Furthermore, do you have the heart to bear me to have a child out of wedlock?!"

Yunxie: "..."

Xiao Rang added seriously: "As soon as I got the crown, I was pregnant with my father's child, and I laughed at the world with a big belly."

Yun Xie really wanted to ask where his face came from, so he turned his face away and didn't look at him, and continued to walk forward and let go a little: "Then we'll talk about it in a few months, marrying you before you give birth to a child will not count as having a child out of wedlock. "