28

Chapter 28

Shen Mingci swallowed and nodded with difficulty.

His medical skills were all taught by his father. Although it is not comparable, it is not too much worse. How could he make a wrong diagnosis?

The Yunxie pulse moves fluently, like beads rolling on a jade plate, smooth and cheerful. It is undoubtedly a happy pulse, and it is round and powerful. It is obviously full of qi and blood, and the fetus is very healthy.

Seeing him nodding, Yun Xie's scalp burst open immediately, with a look of disbelief: "You must have made a mistake! Mingci, what are you kidding?! I'm a man! How could I be pregnant?!!"

Xiao Rang's heart had never beat so fast.

"I don't want to believe it either, but..." Shen Mingci said sternly, "But the pulse is like that."

"Yun Xiang, do you really not know at all?"

"How the hell would I know?! I won't come to Sunflower Water!" Yun Xie's scalp was numb, and his hands were shaking with panic.

He didn't want to believe it when he died, but he really trusted Shen Mingci's medical skills and behavior.

Shen Mingci would not lie to him.

"Yun Xiang, for so long, has there been no sign on your body?"

Shen Mingci was also quite puzzled. He knew that Yun Xie had always been big-hearted, but for such a big matter as whether he was pregnant or not, he wouldn't have been pregnant for so long, and he didn't realize it at all?

"Signs?" Yun Xie's throat was dry.

"Drowsiness, nausea, easy hunger, a slight fever, and..." Shen Mingci glanced at Yun Xie's chest, blushing gently, "There is a slight pain there."

Shen Mingci's words were tantamount to a thunderbolt from the blue, which completely awoke the two of them.

Actually all in.

Xiao Rang's reluctantly maintained calm and calm disappeared suddenly, his phoenix eyes widened, he gasped deeply, and his emotions fell into a frenzy and confusion in an instant.

Yun Xie... pregnant with his child?

Xiao Rang's Adam's apple rolled up and down for a while, and his eyes that had always been cold and deep were unprecedentedly anxious. The palpitation disappeared, and a gushing joy filled my heart instantly.

Yun Xie is pregnant with his child! his! He and Yunxie's children! He's going to be a father!

After being the emperor for more than ten years, Xiao Rang, who has always been upright and elegant, had the urge to ignore and dance for the first time.

If it wasn't for the presence of outsiders, he wanted to immediately rush up to hug Yun Xie's waist and touch his flat abdomen.

Xiao Rang's thoughts flashed with joy, but the conversation between Yun Xie and Shen Mingci continued.

"Why Yun Xiang can get pregnant is irrelevant."

Shen Mingci had traveled to Da Zhao to practice medicine a few years ago. Although he was shocked, he was not as ignorant as others. As a friend, he was more concerned about Yun Xie's thoughts, and asked warmly, "What's the plan of this fetus Yun Xiang? Who is the child's biological father...?"

Shen Mingci made several psychological achievements before he was worthy to ask this last sentence.

He never imagined that his arrogant and arrogant friend would have a day when he would be willing to be subservient to others.