9

Chapter 9

Yun Xie reclined on the couch and took a nap, waiting for Xiao Rang to come down and speak clearly.

He needs Xiao Rang to make a clear statement.

Negotiate the conditions, although he has no use value left now.

You can kill or cut.

The most unbearable thing about Yun Xie is that he is like this now, not going up or down.

This matter has been in my heart, and if it can suffocate him to death, it is better to have a good time.

Before he could sleep, he heard Cheng Lu's voice outside the hall, frowning irritably, his peach blossom eyes would not lift.

A few words blew in with the cold wind: "Fu Shangshu, it's useless for you to kneel here, go back! Don't touch Your Majesty's bad head again, I said why are you doing this! Besides, His Majesty is not here."

Fu Shangshu? Fu Jue? Yun Xie woke up instantly.

Yun Xie wasn't sure what time it was, but since Fu Jue could kneel here, it must have gone down early.

Listening to Cheng Lu's words, Xiao Rang didn't go back to the bedroom, so where did he go?

What is Fu Jue doing kneeling here?

Yun Xie slowed down and approached the door, trying to eavesdrop.

"Yun Xiang is not dead." The confident tone was really Fu Jue's voice.

"What nonsense are you talking about! How many people saw it on the day that Yun Xiang died! You are obviously there!" Chenglu has been a eunuch for more than ten years, so he will not be easily deceived.

"Yun Xiang is not dead." Fu Jue stubbornly repeated it again.

Yun Xie wasn't ready to speak out. Yun Dang was in a difficult situation at the top. Knowing that he was alive might not be a good thing. If they acted rashly to save themselves, things would really be irreversible.

"Don't embarrass the old slave," Cheng Lu said with a sullen face, "Last time I was obsessed and promised to help you with that, but I almost lost my head!"

What's up? Yunxie was a little curious. How could someone as arrogant and arrogant as Fu Jue actually entrust someone to do things?

Fu Jue said, "I am ashamed of my father-in-law."

Cheng Lu sighed: "The old slave doesn't mean to blame you. After all, at that time, the old slave also thought that the method was feasible, and it was done. In the end, it was because of His Majesty's thoughts that we didn't figure it out."

Cheng Lu said again: "I feel sorry for that woman, but she was sent to the imperial kitchen. I don't know if it scared you..."

Yun Xie became more and more confused, what did Cheng Lu and Fu Jue conspire without Xiao Rang? It seems that Xiao Rang's reaction disappointed them?

woman? Send it to the imperial dining room? Are you a cooking maid? Then why can it frighten Fu Jue?

...

When Cheng Lu came in, Yun Xie sat at the table and said inadvertently, "Is he still kneeling?"

Cheng Lu was stunned, knowing that he was referring to Fu Jue, and answered vaguely.

It was freezing cold outside, Fu Jue's body was always weak, Yun Xie couldn't bear it, and said warmly, "Father-in-law, give him a word for me?"

Cheng Lu looked embarrassed: "I'm afraid it won't work—"