4

Chapter 4

Yun Xie froze for a moment, his face reddened hopelessly, and exasperatedly said: "Go away!"

Xiao Rang got his wish, looked at the touching expression on Yun Xie's face, smiled, afraid that he was really angry and hurt his body, so he just stopped.

Yun Xie and the others couldn't hear footsteps, so he got up immediately, endured the discomfort, and put on his clothes rustling.

Cheng Lu came in with hot water and said dumbfoundedly, "Yun Xiang, you are..."

Yun Xie didn't raise his eyes: "Go back to the mansion."

Chenglu had been good to him before, and Yun Xie was willing to take care of him.

Cheng Lu immediately locked the door with his backhand, and said, "Yunxiang, Yunfu is being..."

Yun Xie couldn't stand the hesitation: "Is there anything I can't say? I don't have any relatives. How much can happen in such an empty mansion? Can it be copied?"

"..." Cheng Lu laughed awkwardly.

Yun Xie's action of tying the belt suddenly stopped, and he raised his eyes in disbelief: "That dog thing really copied my house?!"

"..." Cheng Lu nodded stiffly, not daring to look at him.

Yun Xie was in a hurry: "Then the cat in my house..."

Cheng Lu never expected that his first sentence would be this, so he replied: "Your Majesty the cat has been raised by you."

Yun Xie's heart just fell back, but he lifted it up in an instant, widened his eyes and said, "He doesn't want to take Nan Nan's life to coerce me into submission?!"

Nannan is the name of Yunxie Cat.

Chenglu: "..."

Yun Xie realized that his focus was wrong, he rubbed his fingers, and said inadvertently, "Your Majesty... Can you copy anything?"

"Yunxiang means..." Chenglu hesitated, not sure what he meant.

Yun Xie was in no hurry to leave in an instant.

His eyes were darkened now, and it was unwise to go out hastily. Besides, just looking at Cheng Lu's action of locking the door, the blackened Xiao Rang actually wanted to imprison him?

Now that he's back, it's impossible for someone with four or five good rounds to let him leave casually before completing the task. He has lost himself this time, and he can only fight with Xiao to the end.

Have to think long term.

Yun Xie sat down very slowly: "...You just tell the truth and copy out what."

Cheng Lu remembered His Majesty's order before he left, and said truthfully: "Nearly a thousand treasures, tens of thousands of acres of fields, a dozen houses, hundreds of shops..."

Cheng Lu looked at Yun Xie's increasingly dark face, and couldn't help but tremble. He still avoided the important and omitted the key words.

He originally wanted to say—nearly 1,000 rare treasures, tens of thousands of acres of private farmland, a dozen mansions and courtyards, and hundreds of shops that were actually owned by Yunxie under the names of ordinary people.

Yun Xie was silent, but he was secretly in pain. The things that he had kept for more than ten years were gone.

Cheng Lu glanced at Yun Xie and said cautiously, "There are more than four million taels of silver attached..."

The annual expenditure of an ordinary family is only a few taels of silver, four million taels, and the national treasury cannot take it out for a while.