59

Chapter 59

After driving Xie Buyu away, Yun Xie slept for less than three hours before dawn.

There was a faint noise outside, Yun Xie didn't sleep deeply, so he simply put on his shirt and went out, pointed to the door, and asked the servant casually, "What's the situation?"

After a night of baptism of gossip, the servant said with a charming smile: "Back to the Prime Minister's country, His Majesty did not go to court this morning because of retching and discomfort, so all the ministers brought gifts to congratulate Yun Xiang."

Yun Xie rubbed his sleepy eyes and looked blank: "Congratulations to me? Congratulations to me for what?"

The servant was stunned for a moment: "Congratulations to the successor to Yun Xiang."

"You said Ah Yue?" Yun Xie was confused, "Didn't they congratulate Ah Yue when he had a body?"

The servant was stunned again, and before he had time to explain that it was His Majesty this time, Yun Xie was invited to the reception.

At the same time, A Yue was in a hurry to teach the careless servant a lesson. While scolding, he wondered why these people treated him with respect yesterday, but today they started to perfunctory and slack off.

Ah Yue went out of the house after getting angry, just happened to meet the busy butler, just about to ask him to talk about these dog slaves, but the butler turned around and ran away when he saw him.

The housekeeper was in a bitter heart. He swore to A Yue two days ago that no matter how young and beautiful Qingheng was, he was just a prostitute, a lowly person who spoke softly and could not enter the hall or the room. The young master ignored it, and now he is slapped in the face.

The housekeeper couldn't sleep last night, so he settled the bill.

The more beautiful people are nineteen, and the little emperor is nineteen. In terms of age, A Yue is not dominant.

In appearance, the more beautiful and the little emperor have their own advantages, but the more beautiful is a little more feminine, and the little emperor is what Yun Xiang likes.

In terms of status, the more beautiful people were prisoners of war in Jokhang, the little emperor was the son of a dynasty, and the more beautiful people were completely defeated.

...

He made a comprehensive analysis, and finally came to a very conclusive conclusion. Under the circumstance that both of them were pregnant with Yun Xiang's child and they were mutually exclusive, with the scum of his family and the country, he would definitely choose the little emperor.

The housekeeper thought he was running fast, but A Yue still grabbed his clothes.

The housekeeper turned back tremblingly, looking at A Yue's beautiful innocent face and flat stomach, as if he had seen the ending of him and the child being abandoned by the country.

A Yue was full of anger early in the morning, and said with a sullen face: "What's going on?"

The housekeeper couldn't bear it, and suddenly held A Yue's hand, and said earnestly: "Come and cry in front of Xiangguo, take advantage of his soft heart and ask him for more rewards, or else the orphans and widows—"

A Yue: "???"

A Yue fell asleep early last night and didn't know anything, but the housekeeper thought that he didn't speak because he was very sad or wanted to compete with His Majesty. Child, it is easy for you to go astray when you are young and energetic. The old slave advises you not to try to fight with your majesty, otherwise you will definitely end up in trouble. Even if the Xiangguo is in chaos and abandonment, you will give birth to a child in the future. Yun Xiang's bloodline, Yun Xiang will never treat you two badly—"