72

Chapter 72

The imperial examination was held every three years, and Xie Ting was the new champion of the new division twelve years ago.

At that time, Xiao Rang was only five years old, and he was still a puppet emperor.

Xiao Rang had never seen Xie Ting, and Xie Ting disappeared within two days after the palace examination. A big living person disappeared in this world.

Everyone followed the vine and found that Xie Ting went to Yunfu the day before his disappearance. Later, there was a gossip that Xie Ting angered Yun Xie, who was the second son of the Yun family at the time, and was expelled.

The second son of the Yun family has a very poor reputation, he is domineering, arrogant and ignorant.

At that time, the Yun family was so powerful that the world regarded the Yun family as a beast of a flood, so they logically guessed that Xie Ting intended to visit, but because of his youthful spirit, he had a dispute with Yun Xie, and finally ended up dying before his apprenticeship.

Yun Xie did not explain a word or a sentence, which deepened the world's conjecture.

Xie Ting's body could not be found, and there was no evidence to prove that the person was killed by Yun Xie. So it ended up being over.

This was a sensation back then, so Xiao Rang knew a thing or two even though he was under house arrest at the time. Now Xie Buyu suddenly said that Yun Xie wanted to be a loyal minister in the past, and hoped to be an official in the imperial examinations by his true abilities. Xiao Rang was enlightened. Now, the clues that have been broken for more than ten years are immediately connected.

Xie Buyu was stunned, he was speechless for a long time, secretly trembling with fear, and then he was terrified. He hardly said anything, but the little emperor was able to guess that Yun Xie had participated in the imperial examination in the past according to the irrelevant information. The mind is too deep, too sensitive, and people are inadvertently guarded.

When Xiao Rang saw his reaction, he knew that his guess was close to ten. He suppressed his shock and thought for a while, and said, "Father Xiang must have changed his makeup and name, and turned into Xie Ting to participate in the imperial examinations, after proving himself. , and get out in this way.”

Xie Bu met, couldn't hide it, and smiled bitterly: "Your Majesty is wise."

"But why didn't Xiangfu show his true face after the palace exam? In this way, since the world knows that he is very talented and not relying on his father, he can use this to fulfill his long-cherished wish, which clearly kills two birds with one stone."

Xiao Rang asked, and found that Xie Buyu looked at him frequently, Xiao Rang looked at him in surprise, and Xie Buyu immediately turned his face away to avoid his gaze.

"What do I do?" Xiao Rang smiled, his expression suddenly stagnant, "Could it have something to do with me?"

Xie Buyu secretly cried bitterly. When he saw Xiao Rang's half-smile, he felt a chill in his heart.

"It can be imagined," Xiao Rang nodded, "otherwise he wouldn't have to toss and kill himself again."

That's all Xiao Rang could think of. He was quite puzzled about Yun Xie's motives for participating in the imperial examination under the pseudonym Xie Ting.

Xie Buyu sighed: "He is actually saying goodbye to his dream."

Xiao Rang raised his eyes, his eyes were full of astonishment.

Xie Buyu recalled and said bravely: "I remember one day, he suddenly smiled and told me that he was going to save... save..."

Xie Buyu stuttered and glanced at Xiao Rang.