31

Chapter 31

Early the next morning, Yun Xie got into the carriage and went to Zhuangzi to meet an old friend whom he hadn't seen in more than ten years, and to learn about his life experience.

"Xiangguo, there is a carriage not far behind," said the book boy, "Look at that Huishi, it seems to be from the palace..."

Yun Xie suddenly lifted the curtain and looked at it, and immediately said to the front: "Take a long way and throw it away."

The carriage galloped out of the city, and the road in the countryside was uneven and bumpy. Yun Xie was not too disgusting recently. After being shaken like this, he almost retched, but when he saw the curious eyes of the book boy, he swallowed it abruptly, and immediately I feel bad for the whole person.

"Xiangguo, don't follow me." Shutong reminded.

Yun Xie covered his mouth in pain: "Quick... Slow down."

"Xiangguo is not feeling well?" Shutong approached worriedly.

Yun Xie's sensitive nerve was dialed, and he was instantly angry: "Which of your eyes sees that this official is unwell?!"

Book boy: "..." Two.

When he was talking, the carriage had stopped at the village, Yun Xie turned away from the book boy with a cold face, and got out of the carriage, looking up, just in time to meet Xiao Rang.

Xiao Rang stood in front of another rich and low-key carriage.

He is dressed in a snow-white robe with noble dark lines on the inside, and a rhinoceros horn belt around his waist. He is tall and jade-like. The large farmland is incompatible with the simple farmer.

Ghosts linger. Yun Xie cursed secretly.

He was able to show Xiao Rang his face after the people, but now that so many people are watching, he has to take care of his status as a monarch and subject, maintain the superficial father-son relationship, and not embarrass Xiao Rang, after all, he is the emperor.

"Wei Chen has seen Your Majesty." Yun Xie bowed perfunctorily.

Master Zhuang immediately exclaimed in an uproar, they never imagined that this extravagant and graceful young man would actually be the emperor.

Xiao made a smile, and held Yun Xie's cool hand in a kindly manner: "Why do you need to be more polite, I will go in with my father."

He was afraid that Yun Xie would get angry and hurt himself, so he went to Zhuang Shang to wait for him.

Yun Xie drew his hand secretly, but did not take it away, but was held tighter by Xiao Rang with a smile. In the eyes of outsiders, it was the kindness of the ruler and the minister, and the filial piety of the teacher and the disciple.

The eyes of the two of them were beautiful and clear, and they were contrasting with each other. They were really poetic and picturesque. The Master Zhuang had never seen such a person of high status and unparalleled appearance. Can't stop going crazy.

When he reached the warm inner room and closed the door, Yun Xie shook off his hand with anger in his eyes: "Do you like showing your face so much?"

Xiao Rang sighed lightly, with a little sadness in his clear and slightly cold eyes: "How could my father see me otherwise?"

When Yun Xie saw that he was pretending to be weak, he became angry, and just as he was about to speak out, the nausea came up again, and he couldn't help retching, bowing his spine slightly, and said angrily, "You still have the face to see me?! "