21

Chapter 21

The servant led Fu Jue into the pavilion, but Yun Xie immediately forgot about the depression and made tea for Fu Jue.

His movements are elegant and eye-catching. In the dense fog, the peach blossom eyes will not be lifted. The extremely white skin and the snow behind him are hidden, lazy and beautiful.

Fu Jue's heart skipped a beat, suppressing the tumbling thoughts in her heart, and said in a hoarse voice, "How's it going in July?"

Yun Xie's hand for making tea paused, then raised his eyes and asked, "Yuheng, how do you know that my body is in the palace?"

Fu Jue, courtesy name Yuheng.

A panic flashed in Fu Jue's eyes. Did Yun Xie know that he sent Xiao Rang an unknown woman?

Fu Jue didn't want Yun Xie to see his despicable and worldly side. He hoped that he would always be bright and pure in Yun Xie's place.

Fu Jue pretended to be calm and said, "On the day Your Majesty dug your grave, Yuheng accidentally saw him transporting your body back to the palace. I didn't say anything, for fear of causing disaster. Yuheng did everything in exchange for yours. Corpse."

After Fu Jue finished speaking, she stared at Yun Xie. Seeing that he was not suspicious, she quietly let go of her hanging heart.

He avoided the heaviest.

When Yun Xie was buried that day, he was disheartened, and when he went to Yun Xie's tomb alone at night, he wanted to accompany him to talk to him for one night, and to express all those obsessions that he did not dare to say before Yun Xie's death. When he got closer, he saw Xiao Rang hidden in the night.

Fu Jue's heart was hanging in his throat at that time.

Fu Jue looked at the young man who had always been sensible and quiet in front of Yun Xiang in horror. He leaned over and kissed Yun Xiang in the coffin. His eyes were cold, but his movements were extremely gentle.

Xiao Rang laughed a little desolately, and sighed softly: "I have a lot to say, and I haven't had time to say it to my father."

His dark eyes were full of shattered light spots, his thin lips were soaked with coldness, and he looked pale and helpless, but his back was straight, as if he would never fall.

Fu Jue understood the truth in an instant, her eyes were split and her heart ached.

The high-ranking emperor has the same mind as him.

It's just that Fu Jue and Yun Xie are separated only by their own cowardice, and between the emperor and Yun Xie, they are separated by the status of monarch and minister, age and state of mind, and secular prejudice...

The little emperor hid too deeply before, hiding from everyone and from Yun Xie.

Fu Jue would never say a good word for Xiao Rang, he wished Yun Xie hated Xiao Rang to the bone.

Fu Jue suddenly remembered Xiao Rang's ambiguous act of taking Yun Xie away that day. Yun Xie was imprisoned for seven months. Could it be that Xiao Rang did something to Yun Xiang... something that is not as good as a beast?

Fu Jue's face turned pale.

"Yuheng, are you not feeling well?"

Fu Jue hurriedly shook his head and said tentatively, "Yun Xiang, why did Your Majesty suddenly let you go? Are you wronged?"

Yun Xie's heart jumped, and he laughed very quickly: "Why? He just misunderstood me and imprisoned me. Now that the misunderstanding is resolved, he will let me out."