38

Chapter 38

In the Hall of Stopping Clouds, Cheng Lu studied the ink carefully, and glanced at Xiao Rang, who was holding a pen with his left hand and preparing to write.

His Majesty can write with both left and right hands, but no one knows it. Everyone in the world knows that His Majesty's handwriting is graceful, elegant, and elegant, but now he writes with his left hand... madly elegant and unrestrained.

It is exactly the same as Yun Xiang's handwriting.

Cheng Lu knew what was going on.

When His Majesty was seven or eight years old, he had to approve memorials until late at night. Yun Xiang probably thought it was pitiful for a child to stay up all night, so he would tell him to go to bed, and then he would approve what he was able to approve, and pick and choose and leave it out for himself. The next day I will show you to His Majesty.

Yun Xiang took such trivial matters with a big wave of his hand, but he often couldn't keep up with dozing off. In the end, His Majesty, who had to pretend to be asleep, quietly got up in the middle of the night, and used Yun Xie's words to criticize the unimportant memorials. Eight, then lie down obediently and pretend not to know.

Over time, His Majesty has practiced enough to mix fake words with real words.

So, Your Majesty is going to learn to write with Yun Xiang again? Why this time?

Xiao Rang thought for a while, and with a faint but meaningful smile, wrote on the paper.

Xiao Rang folded the dried paper and stuffed it into the envelope, handed it to his confidant, and instructed: "Give it to Heguang, let him find a way to deliver it to Ah Yue, don't come forward yourself."

Heguang was the servant who had been courteous to Ah Yue before.

It will take some days for Xiao Rang's method to take effect, and Xiao Rang will not sit still. He remembered Xie Buyu's words, and a flash of inspiration flashed.

Yun Xie cared about his father very much.

He seems to know what to do with it-

Yun Xie came to nothing, remembered an old book in the study, and asked the book boy to get it. After calling for several times, he didn't hear a response. When he looked up, he realized that the book boy who was standing by the door had disappeared for some time.

Yun Xie thought that he should be called away temporarily for something, and he didn't care, so he went to get the old book by himself.

At this time, the book boy stood in front of A Yue.

A Yue asked in confusion: "Master called you here, what do you want to instruct?"

The book boy's face was embarrassed.

A Yue immediately called someone out, and the book boy also went over to close the door.

The book boy handed the letter hidden in his sleeve to A Yue: "Master said that Xiao Xiao must hand it over to you in person."

"What?" Ayue was already curious, Yun Xie had something to say, it would be better to just tell him to go there, why not call someone to bring a letter in a mysterious way?

"I don't know, the little one went back first."

A Yue raised his hand.

When the book boy went out and closed the door, he suddenly breathed a sigh of relief. He was so nervous.

The book boy asked for the credit and smirked at the tall and small servant standing beside the door.

Heguang pretended to reminisce with him, dragged him to a remote place, and gave him silver coins.