22

Chapter 22

Yun Xie lost his temper and left that day.

Before he could talk to Xiao Rang, he first waited for the prisoners of the Jokhao Kingdom to enter Beijing.

The sky was clear and the air was clear, the city gates were wide open, and Yun Xie stood against the wind at the height of the city wall, watching the mighty carriage of prisoners with the ministers.

At the front of the prison car is the wild and handsome Su Lantai. The blood scabs on his face have not healed. He has wide shoulders and narrow waist. He is very tall, giving people a visual impact. The expression is arrogant and inviolable.

He is the god of war of Da Zhao, a king that is rare in a hundred years. Even if he loses to the fledgling Xiao Rang, he will not be humiliated by everyone watching and laughing.

However, when Sulantai, who was unable to get in, looked up and saw Yun Xie standing hand in hand with Xiao Rang on the city wall, there was a huge emotional fluctuation in his eyes for the first time.

On the city wall, Xiao Rang glanced at him from afar, grinned and leaned over to talk to Yun Xie, who froze for a moment.

Sulantai watched Xiao Rang take off his fox fur and drape it lightly on Yun Xie's body, and hugged him intimately for him.

Like a pair of people.

The people below also saw it, and chirped: "Your Majesty is really filial!"

"Otherwise, how can Xiaogan Heaven and Earth come back to life!"

...

Su Lantai stood up abruptly and stared at the people who were talking. His brows were full of murderous aura, and he seemed a bit fierce. Those people were silent for a moment, and the two were fighting.

"Who said filial piety?!" Su Lantai shouted.

Sulantai still remembered that when he confronted Xiao Rang, he was already at a disadvantage, but because he accidentally asked Yun Xiang, the opposite Xiao Rang was in a trance at the juncture of life and death, which was seriously injured for him.

He was puzzled at the time, but now that he sees the two of them getting along, what else doesn't he understand?

His Yan family has long been committed to others.

Sulantai's voice was full of energy, and everyone on the city wall heard it, Yun Xie's heart jumped, and he was about to shut up, but Sulantai raised his head and asked: "Yunjing didn't want to be the king at the beginning. Mrs. Ye, it's because—"

The people were in an uproar and excited.

"That's not a rumor, it turned out to be true! The king of Dazhao, who is obsessed with Yunxiang, has to ask to understand when he is a prisoner!"

"Yun is quite beautiful, no wonder no wonder!"

"Shh, be quiet!"

"What a king that is rare in a hundred years, he has not lost to His Majesty! What's the use of being strong! Barbarians!"

"Is that the first beauty of Jozhao in the back of the prison car?"

Su Lantai stared at Yun Xie, and glanced at Xiao Rang, who was stunned.

He wanted to ask clearly, whether Yun Xie rejected him mercilessly at the beginning, whether it was because of Xiao Rang, and whether Yun Xie belonged early.

As soon as Yun Xie heard him say "Yu Shi", he became very angry, and because of Su Lantai's suggestive glance, he felt a little guilty, and said coldly: "It is impossible for me to be subservient to others."