41

Chapter 41

A Yue noticed that after returning from the palace, Yun Xie was not quite right.

It was obvious that he was obsessed with the dish, but the dish came back, but Yun Xie started to stare at his index finger in a daze, his face was quickly dyed suspiciously red, and his breathing was a little fast.

He seemed to be aware of A Yue's peeping, and smiled at him as if nothing had happened, the redness on his face gradually faded, and he ate silently.

But after a while, he began to be absent-minded again, and the redness on his face began to spread again.

Week by week.

A Yue couldn't stand it any longer, put down the bowl and leaned over to touch Yun Xie's flushed face, Yun Xie couldn't dodge in time, and A Yue's cold hand made him agitated.

"In what manner?!" Yun Xie angrily reached for A Yue's hand.

However, A Yue felt the temperature on the back of his hand and said anxiously, "Your face is so hot, do you have a fever?"

Cloud choked.

A Yue was just about to send someone to ask Shen Yuan to give him a careful look, but Yun Xie stopped him aloud.

A Yue clearly disagreed.

"...I won't make fun of my body at this time. I'm full, so take it easy."

Yun Xie walked out of the inner room silently with A Yue's worried look on his face, greedily inhaling the chilly air of early spring, and the heat on his body suddenly diminished.

Yun Xie sighed inaudibly.

He doesn't have a fever.

He is in heat.

As long as he thought that Xiao Rang's handsome face was close to him, sucking his fingers affectionately, he could not restrain his scalp from tingling, and heat surged up.

Yun Xie remembered a sentence: Men are all lower body animals.

Yun Xie expressed his approval like never before, and it seemed that it was due to human nature, and he could relieve his self-loathing a little bit.

Xiao Rang was worried about him, so he overreacted and used this embarrassing method to stop his bleeding. In Xiao Rang's anxious and worried eyes, he was thinking of some extremely filthy things, and he was simply shameless.

He clearly couldn't accept being manipulated by Xiao Rang, but his lowly body was always eager, which also affected his brain, and began to fantasize about things that could never happen.

Sure enough, the person who is close to the ink is black, and his noble brain is degraded by his humble body.

A Yue who sat behind Yun Xie was stunned for a while, and finally came to his senses, and applauded the little emperor in his heart-

Thank you for visiting over the wall in the afternoon.

Everyone in the mansion knew about his friendship with Yun Xie, and they were not surprised that he jumped over the wall, and they greeted him respectfully.

The housekeeper just came out and was pulled by Xie Buyu: "The servant said that Yun Xiang was taking a nap, but are you awake?"

The butler nodded.

Xie Buyu said with a smile: "My lord, I came at the right time."

He pushed open the door carelessly, but the housekeeper didn't have time to stop him.