73

Chapter 73

Yun Xie woke up the next day and found that he was empty.

But as soon as he lowered his head, he saw the note on the pillow.

Yun Xie spread out, glanced slightly, and raised the corner of his mouth.

Xiao Rang has an urgent matter to return to the palace, and he will come back when he is finished.

"What's there to say about this, it's unnecessary, I'll ask the next person if they don't know." Yun Xie slowly rolled up the note and muttered to himself, but his eyes were filled with a smile.

Yun Xie went to the study after breakfast, and continued to read the books, wanting to name the cub as soon as possible.

He turned the pages, but his movements were slow, his hand touched the brush unknowingly, and absently began to write and scratch on the rice paper.

When the knock on the door rang from outside, Yun Xie came back to his senses. When he lowered his head, he found what he had written on the paper, his face flushed red, and there was a sense of nervousness of being a thief in the hastily knocking on the door.

On the paper is what Xiao Rang told him last night.

"Your Majesty, Wei Chen is back!" Xiao Rang said outside, "If you don't speak, you will acquiesce. I'm here!"

Yun Xie's body was shaken, and the rice paper almost fell to the ground when his hands were shaking. He hurriedly stood up, crumpled the rice paper into a ball and stuffed it into a shelf full of books, before he was completely relieved.

When Xiao Rang came in, he saw Yun Xie standing in front of the bookshelf with his back to him.

Xiao Rang couldn't help but glance at the shelf.

Yun Xie turned around and sat down as if nothing had happened.

Xiao Rang approached and asked curiously, "What book is Father Xiang reading?"

"It's not reading, I'm going to name the child." Yun Xie said.

Xiao's eyes lit up.

He wanted to move a stool and sit in front of Yun Xie, but after scanning around, he found the one in the room where Yun Xie was sitting, a wicked smile flashed past, and he frowned on purpose: "Father Xiang is pregnant, how can he Sitting in such a cold and hard chair?"

Yun Xie looked at him blankly: "I think it's pretty good—"

Xiao Rang shook his head: "I'll change the card for you, you stand up first."

Yun Xie stood up according to the words, subconsciously glanced at the room, and found no other chairs. Just wondering, Xiao Rang had already sat in his original position and pulled him to sit down.

Yunxie: "..."

"Is it comfortable?" Xiao Rang chuckled, "Not only at room temperature but also heated from time to time."

Yun Xie was dying of shame and anger, Taohua's eyes were full of unconvincing anger, and just about to push him in the face to chase him away, Xiao Rang took the man into his arms, rubbed his chin on his forehead, in a low voice With joy and coquettishness: "Father, don't be angry, let's just not want to hug you all the time."

Yun Xie, who was still struggling, stopped for a moment, and the roots of his ears were red.

Xiao Rang was afraid that he would not feel well, so he rubbed his waist for him, afraid that he would be thin-skinned and ignore him and run away, so he quickly changed the subject: "Does my father have a favorite name?"