70

Chapter 70

Given that Xiao Rang was not using a human | leather mask for the first time, Yun Xie quickly understood what he meant, and he was dumbfounded: "I don't want to."

Xiao Rang just wanted to play face-changing with him.

"Why?" The answer was obviously beyond Xiao Rang's expectations, he raised his eyebrows slightly and leaned closer, "Father Xiang didn't intend to become an emperor in his early years? Never thought of sitting on this dragon chair?"

Xiao Rang was really puzzled. Yun Xie was from a splendid background, and he was very popular at the time. There were not a few people who encouraged him to imitate his father and covet the emperor to make the princes.

Ask yourself, if he is Yun Xie, he will definitely not be soft on the little emperor who has never met before.

It was really scary to ask these words from the emperor's mouth. Yun Xie thought it was interesting, put down his chopsticks and raised his eyes and asked, "If I have such wolf ambitions, if I really learn from Yun Fengping's imprisoning system, you will be able to seize power in the future. How to treat me?"

Xiao Rang was startled. He hadn't thought about it.

"Relegated to a commoner?" Yun Xie guessed.

Xiao Ran frowned.

Yun Xie continued to guess: "Or kill me—"

Xiao Rang interrupted: "No!"

Yun Xie didn't expect his answer to be so straightforward.

Xiao Rang curled the corners of his lips: "I have the answer."

He deliberately looked at Shang Yunxie, and said seriously: "I will lock my father-in-law by my side for the rest of my life, and 'punish' you every night, let you bear children for me, and make up for my dark childhood because of you. "

He paused, chuckled and raised his eyes: "Is it scary?"

Yun Xie blushed in his sweet smile, and said casually, "It's quite scary."

Xiao Rang returned to his senses: "Why don't you want to be emperor?"

Yun Xie wouldn't say that there are four or five good games, he just shook his head: "I don't like it, there are so many why."

Xiao Rang glanced at him with a light expression, but faintly felt that he seemed to be hiding something and didn't tell him.

He put this matter on his mind, did not ask further, and instead said: "Then Rang'er may have to force Xiangfu to be the emperor again this time."

Yun Xie was stunned for a while, then smiled angrily. These days there are emperors who force their subjects to be emperors.

"You don't look like this." Yun Xie said.

Of course he understood what Xiao Rang meant. By changing his face, he could solve a lot of problems. When he got older, he didn't need to close the door, but the cost of this method was not small, and it was absurd and appalling.

Xiao Rang smiled suddenly, raised his eyebrows slightly and asked: "Then the father said, which way is it that Rang'er has come to this point?"

Cloud choked.

Xiao Rang said: "The purpose of the method is to solve the problem. As long as the goal can be achieved, does it matter whether it looks like it?"

"It's all wrong." Yun Xie couldn't tell him.

The servant came to clean up, Xiao Rang stood up, pulled the person forward, put a slightly larger hand on Yun Xie's hand, and said in a low voice, "Rang'er doesn't want to see his father because 'he' has been locked out for a few months. I have damaged myself, and I don’t want to see my father go abroad to give birth alone, so—”