64

Chapter 64

Although the courtiers had the intention to help His Majesty, they did not want to touch Yun Xiang's bad head. After all, Yun Xiang left the table angrily that day, and his attitude was very obvious. Even if His Majesty was pregnant with his child, he did not want to marry His Majesty.

Going against Yun Xiang's intentions and forcing a marriage for His Majesty, it is difficult to guarantee that Yun Xiang will not retaliate after the incident.

So they racked their brains for two nights, and finally came up with a way to take them out and actually help His Majesty.

Early in the morning two days later, Yun Xie had just finished his breakfast when he saw the housekeeper hurried in, took out the rolled long cloth from his sleeve and presented it to Yun Xie.

The cloth was very rough, and the ink was stained on it, making it look a little dirty.

Yun Xie didn't answer, frowned slightly and asked, "What?"

Guan Jia said: "There are quite a few people outside the prime minister's mansion asking to see the prime minister's country, just to present this thing, saying that this is the wish of the people, and looking at the prime minister's country at a glance."

"People's wishes? This is the letter of the common people?" Yun Xie grabbed the cloth, and the cloth poured and bloomed like a waterfall. It was two meters long and dragged on the ground.

Yun Xie looked at the row of red letters at the top, and his face darkened instantly.

——"I implore Yun Xiang and His Majesty to join forces with Qin and Jin."

Below are thousands of signatures, crooked like dogs.

At the end of the cloth there is a row of characters, to the effect that the cloth is not long enough, and only a small number of people can be named.

The housekeeper found that Yun Xie's hand was tightening on the edge of the cloth, his face full of anger, and he asked curiously and concerned: "Are they embarrassing the country?"

Yun Xie looked away from the cloth, expressionless: "They are not just embarrassing me, they are sending me to the fire pit."

On the surface, it was forcing him to marry Xiao Rang, but in fact, it was forcing him to marry Xiao Rang together with his cubs.

The housekeeper was shocked: "So serious?!"

Yun Xie held the cloth's hand and put it down at will, thoughtfully.

Why are people suddenly forced to marry by name?

He was in a trance, when the girl was carried in by the maid, Yun Xie heard it scream, a flash of light flashed in his mind, and he gritted his teeth secretly.

He was in a hurry that day, and his attention was all on the surface of the cat's marriage, but he didn't pay attention to the deeper meaning. Now look...

Xiao Rang was pushing the courtiers to force him to marry him!

The courtiers were timid and afraid of things, and that's why the cloth came out.

Yun Xie figured out the ins and outs, feeling angry and amused at the same time, how can the dog be so capable?

The housekeeper was literate, glanced slightly, smiled happily, and subconsciously said what was in his heart: "The people are really sensible! This is what everyone expects!"

His Majesty was pregnant with Yun Xiang's child, and it was only natural for Yun Xiang to marry him.

Yun Xie gouged out a look at him, half-smiling.