14

Chapter 14

Yun Xie never expected that Xiao Rang would take him to the "Drunken Dream Me" restaurant.

Xiao Rang lived in the deep palace for a long time, so he didn't know all kinds of anecdotes in the capital.

Yun Xie grabbed Xiao Rang, who was about to go in, and said strangely, "Are you going back to the palace tonight?"

Xiao Rang puzzled: "It's natural to return."

Yun Xie carefully looked at Xiao Rang's leather mask, and felt that it was too handsome. Although he was inferior to Xiao Rang himself, he could definitely catch the person's eyes.

Yun Xie said embarrassedly, "If you are sure to return, don't enter this restaurant."

Yun Xie happened to know the proprietress of this restaurant.

This restaurant was originally called "Dui Sheng Meng Di", the former owner was not well managed, and the restaurant was on the verge of bankruptcy. Later, a woman bought it and changed her name to "Zui Sheng Meng Me". Since then, the business has been booming. In less than half a year, "Zui Sheng Meng Me" It has become the premier restaurant in Dijing.

It's not because of how good the wine is here, but because the proprietress is... peerless and dissolute.

"Dissolute by nature" is really not a derogatory term here. Countless dignitaries and dignitaries come here, spending a lot of money, just to have sex with the proprietress for a while.

The proprietress is the "me" in "Drunken Dreaming Me".

Some jealous people secretly call it a high-class prostitute, but she doesn't care. She calls herself picking a man to sleep with... Lin Xing, such arrogant and unflattering words make her even more sought after.

Everyone wants to be lucky by her, and from then on, they have huge capital to show off to others after dinner.

There is a saying in the imperial capital that is widely circulated and outrageous - Emperor Xiao in the harem, and Liu Buqi in the people.

Liu Buqi's harem can be compared with that of the emperor, and the luxury of the lineup can be imagined.

Yun Xie knew Liu Buqi because he came here to drink before, and he almost became Liu Buqi's guest.

That woman is really...

"If you say that, I really want to go in and see what's so strange about this restaurant." Xiao Rang led Yun Xie in without any explanation.

The restaurant has three floors, carved columns and painted buildings, very luxurious and extravagant, in the style of Liu Buqi. At this time, there were many people sitting under the first floor.

When they saw the two young masters appearing in front of the restaurant, they suddenly made a frustrated voice, and some people wanted to stare a hole in Xiao Rang's face.

"What's wrong?" Xiao Rang felt the hostility and frowned slightly.

Yun Xie held his forehead: "...They are admiring your appearance."

There are three floors in the restaurant, and Liu Buqi lives on the third floor.

This new drinker entered the first floor, and Liu Buqi would come out from time to time, order one or two drinkers he liked, and invite them to the second floor.

Of course, this doesn't mean you promise to sleep, it's just...you look so sloppy, you can barely see it, and you can be my spare tire.

If Liu Buqi really likes, she will directly invite them to the third floor, and those who have been invited to the second floor will wait in line when Liu Buqi is empty.