33

Chapter 33

"Impossible." Yun Xie subconsciously denied, "He is much uglier than my father."

A Yue forced a smile: "..."

"Father Xiang, take a look again." Xiao Rang beckoned A Yue to come over.

Xiao Rang had never met Yun Xie's father a few times, so he was quite impressed by his temperament and personality, but he only had a vague feeling about his appearance, so it was different from Yun Xie's point of view.

Yun Xie remembered his father's every behavior and demeanor accurately and unmistakably, so he felt that everything was different, but at first glance, Xiao Rang felt that there was a bit of a hazy resemblance.

A Yue has the shadow of Yun Xie's father.

"It doesn't look like——" Yun Xie raised his eyelids reluctantly, glanced at the beautiful and pure Ah Yue, and suddenly fell silent.

"Come closer." Yun Xie was leaning on the back of the chair lazily, sitting upright, leaning slightly and staring at A Yue's face, his eyes tightening slightly.

A Yue approached in confusion.

Yun Xie grabbed his delicate and fair chin, and looked closely, the two of them stared at each other.

Xiao Rang still remembers A Yue Hook | Yin Yun Xie, a sense of crisis suddenly emerged, just about to split the two quietly, Yun Xie suddenly let go, and said angrily: "This guy looks more like my father than me!"

Xiao Rang stretched out his hand for a while: "..."

A Yue was stunned.

The most depressing thing about Yun Xie is that he didn't inherit the advantage of his father's appearance at all, only the facial contours were barely similar, but the facial features and styles were completely different.

Yun Xie looked at A Yue, who had Shen Yun somewhat overlapping with his father, jealous to the extreme.

"Xiangfu calms down," Xiao Rang coaxed people and guessed reasonably, "Xiangfu's father and A Yue are both beauties who paid tribute to Da Zhao. Could it be that they are related?"

Yun Xie also thought of this, but he was still angry, and said coldly: "What kind of relationship can be more intimate than a son?" Why is he more like me.

Xiao Rang didn't expect Yun Xie to have such a strong possessiveness towards his father that he would eat any kind of jealousy. He secretly admired it, if one day Yun Xie could be jealous for him...

A Yue was stunned when he heard Xiao Rang's guess.

After a while, the hands in his sleeves began to tremble slightly.

A Yue stared at Yun Xie anxiously, and said in a trembling voice, "Yun Xiang Gui Geng?"

Yun Xie also realized that something was wrong, and withdrew from the crowd: "Seven out of twenty."

A Yue hurriedly asked, "Is your honor the beauty of Joshang, who paid tribute to the late emperor twenty-eight years ago?"

"Yes."

The kneeling A Yue was full of shock, and his lips were shaking with excitement, trying to stabilize his voice: "Yun Xiangke remembers that A Yue once said that all the members of the A Yue family are beautiful?"

"Remember," Yun Xie thought for a while, "you also said that men in your family who can get pregnant will inevitably become reproductive machines and tools of marriage—"

Yun Xie's expression froze, and he stood up abruptly: "You mean, my father and you are the main family?!"

A Yue was so excited that he lost his voice and could only nod his head.