44

Chapter 44

Xie Buyu knew that he loved face, and didn't want him to be embarrassed. He just thought about interrogating him in the future. He rolled his eyes and said vaguely: "...I'm a little sleepy, so I'll go back first."

Yun Xie was surprised at how quickly his attitude changed, but he was still quietly relieved.

Xie Buyu ran away without a trace.

Xiao Rang heard the footsteps far away before he got out of the water. The clear water drained the tips of his jet-black hair, making him even more handsome.

"Father Xiang," Xiao Rang smiled, his brows and eyes narrowed, and his eyes were like morning stars.

Yun Xie will wake up now, deeply aware that this place is not safe, and remembering that Xiao Rang tossed himself underwater just now, he said angrily: "Get out!"

Xiao Rang really wanted to kill Xie Fuyu.

Yun Xie remembered what happened, and suddenly felt ashamed. He grabbed the clothes from the shore and put them on the water, and walked on the shore without looking back.

Just a few steps out, the icy cold wind blew a little cold, Yun Xie wrapped his clothes tightly, hesitated for a moment, gritted his teeth and fell back, looking at Xiao Rang who was disheveled.

Xiao Rang's collar was torn, and a large piece of fair skin was exposed in the cold wind, and he was squinting his eyebrows and adjusting his wrinkled sleeves.

Yun Xie remembered the strength of his tearing, and felt guilty for a while, and his fingertips were slightly hot.

"Is it cold?" Yun Xie asked in a cold tone.

Xiao Rang raised his eyes and saw that things had turned for the better. Just as he was about to answer "cold" politely, he felt it was too deliberate, and shook his head lightly as if nothing had happened: "Not cold."

However, his body began to tremble slightly, and the trembling increased, for fear that Yun Xie wouldn't be able to find out by himself.

Like this, his back became thinner and thinner, and he was also expected to be tall and handsome.

Seeing that he was weak and helpless and stubborn, Yun Xie's heart softened slightly, and he said expressionlessly: "Go to my place and change clothes before leaving, so that no one will see him."

In the tone of an order, he turned around and left.

Xiao Rang raised the corner of his mouth and immediately followed.

Back in the bedroom, Yun Xie made sure that A Yue was not there, so he pushed everyone away, and when Xiao Rang came in and closed the door, he pulled the heater to him and went to rummage for his clothes.

"There are only my clothes here, which may be a little small. I will wear them soon. I don't need to return them. Just throw them away when the time comes."

As Yun Xie was talking, a knock on the door suddenly sounded, Yun Xie gave Xiao Rang a wink, and Xiao Rang immediately hid it with understanding.

A Yue came in, closed the door, and said anxiously, "Cousin, I heard you go to the backyard soup spring. Could it be that you are in heat and your symptoms are out of control—"

There was a loud bang in Yun Xie's head, and he immediately interrupted with a red face: "What nonsense are you talking about?!"

Xiao Rang hid it. I don’t know if he heard this sentence. This word is too rude. Yun Xie didn’t want Xiao Rang to look down on him. Moreover, if Xiao Rang knew that he was in heat, with his intelligence, it would naturally be easy to guess. He nodded and said that he had been in aphrodisiac | He was lying.