32

Chapter 32

Yun Fengping trembled like a sieve and didn't dare to look at him.

The answer couldn't be more obvious.

There was a loud bang in Yun Xie's mind.

The truth broke through the chaos of nearly 30 years and shot through at an extreme speed, pinning Yun Xie to the spot.

Only one sentence stubbornly echoed in Yun Xie's mushy mind - his mother, it's a man, a man...

The gentle woman who would make him plum blossom cakes every winter was a big man.

Before today, Yun Xie had always suspected that he had an Oedipus complex.

His wife is quiet, self-possessed and considerate. She smiles with curved eyebrows, dignified and elegant.

But his mother is strong and resolute, and supports him with such a small world with thin and weak shoulders. She is obviously a person who does not fight, does not fight, and is casual and indifferent, but she stands in front of him countless times, blushing and trembling. Shout out to the disgusting people who insulted them.

Not even a dirty word.

Yun Xie has thought countless times that his mother is the person he longs for in the future, with the most tender and touching skin, but underneath is a heart that can't be shaken and buried under the smoldering fire and the flooded earth.

But damn, it's a man!

So it's not impossible to find a broken sleeve...

His ideal type is itself a man as a template.

Yun Xie's throat is dry.

That's why he hates ignorant women, can't get used to listening to a tactful voice like a croupier, doesn't like to bulge forward and backward, prefers taller, clean-looking and quieter...women.

But such a woman is really hard to find, so...he thought he was looking for a man as the second best choice.

In fact, he likes men.

After more than 20 years, Yun Xie finally saw his sexuality.

Yun Xie thought that nothing could be more shocking than his pregnancy, in fact...

He is so naive.

The situation is changing rapidly, the inner room is silent, breathing can be heard.

Xiao Rang remembered that the first thing that Shen Yuan sentenced his pregnant husband to pay attention to was that the pregnant husband should not suffer a huge blow, so he went over immediately, and helped him in a low manner: "Father is relieved, a man is a man."

Yun Xie was still stunned.

Xiao Rang's heart ached suddenly, his dark black phoenix eyes fixed, his eyes glittered with cold light, his voice was indifferent: "Take it down, Ling Chi will be executed."

His voice was like a clear spring, but what he said instantly made the blood on Yun Fengping's body cool.

Yun Fengping began to cry and beg for mercy, Xiao Rang paused for a while.

Yun Fengping instantly felt that things were going to turn around. In his impression, the little emperor was the most generous and benevolent. He was also excusable, and he was Yun Xie's father. The little emperor might have softened his heart for a while, so he would spare his life. .

Xiao Rang smiled faintly, squatted down slightly, glanced at him coldly with his burning phoenix eyes, and said slowly, word by word: "Use the dullest and dullest knife, sprinkle salt and filth on the knife, One knife at a time, General Yun remembers... enjoy it."