16

Chapter 16

Xiao Rang's fingers holding the jade pot were clearly articulated, fair and slender.

He poured it for Yun Xie, you two have a cup, and I have a cup.

The two were born handsome, and their movements were very elegant, and the pictures were pleasing to the eye.

Yun Xie thought that Xiao Rang would not be able to last long, but after half an hour, Xiao Rang was not drunk at all, and his eyes were clear.

Xiao Rang saw Yun Xie looking at himself, looked back with a smile, and deliberately drank slowly and slowly, hooking Yun Xie impatiently.

Yun Xie was in a hurry to make a difference, but he was not good at urging him, so he had no choice but to chat out of boredom: "When did you drink so much?"

Xiao Rang's smile deepened: "Thanks to my father."

Yun Xie was startled: "Because of me?"

Xiao Rang just laughed and did not explain.

Xiao Rang still remembered that when he was thirteen years old, it was also such an evening after the snow.

"Father Xiang, it's already time, the road is slippery, you should rest in the side hall, and it's convenient for you to go to the morning tomorrow." The youth's bright and clear eyes hide a little expectation, looking at the half-footed step out of the bedroom door. graceful man.

Yun Xie's body froze, he silently retracted his feet, and restrained his excited expression of going out of the palace to have fun.

Yun Xie had an idea and asked Xiao Rang to come to him: "Rang'er is not too young, Xiangfa will teach you to drink bars?"

Xiao Rang had no doubts at the time.

Yun Xie taught him to warm the wine, and his eyes couldn't help drifting out as he spoke, even his toes turned out.

Xiao Rang took the first sip, and the wine was spicy and astringent, causing him to cough violently. Yun Xie returned to his senses and smiled happily.

Yun Xie said: "Don't imitate me, you are a child, slow down, don't be in a hurry."

Xiao let the child's temperament think he was laughing at him, and hated him the most when he said that he was still a child. As soon as his stubbornness came up, he poured a few mouthfuls, and his elegant and handsome face immediately became cloudy.

In less than half a cup of tea, Xiao Rang could not see clearly, the cloud Xie in front of him gradually had overlapping images, and the objects in the cup began to sway.

"Father Xiang..." Xiao Rang called out weakly, the eyelash curtains moved very slowly, and then fell on the table with a "bang".

"Rang'er?" Yun Xie tentatively called out twice, and he was instantly relieved to see Xiao Rang didn't move.

"It's sticky like a woman, and she looks more attractive than a woman."

Yun Xie muttered to himself for a while, then laboriously picked up Xiao Rang, who was not much shorter than him at the time, and put it back on the bed, tucked the quilt for him, and was about to leave, but Xiao Rang subconsciously grabbed his robe .

Yun Xie's body trembled, as if frightened.

Xiao Rang squinted his watery eyes when he was drunk, and tilted his head to look at Yun Xie: "Where are you going, father? Would you like to sleep with Rang'er?"

Xiao Rang had grown completely, but Yun Xie didn't dare to look at it, and coaxed indiscriminately, "... Come here after you take off your clothes."

Xiao Rang waited for Yun Xie to undress for a night, and woke up the next day with a headache, but only got the news that Yun Xie was having fun at the mansion all night from the eunuch.