Extra 3

Chapter 80: Raising Cubs Daily (3)

Yun Xiao had always thought that he was the happiest child in the world, but this smug perception had been shattered since yesterday.

This has to start from yesterday. Yesterday, Yun Xiao followed his father to visit his cousin, A Yue, who had just given birth.

Dad greeted A Yue in the house, Yun Xiao obediently said auspicious words according to his father's instructions, and then went to his cousin's house for a stroll, just as he reached the corner of the promenade, he heard someone talking nearby .

That voice was extremely tender, with hidden pride: "I am the happiest child in the world."

Yun Xiao recognized the owner of this voice as Shen Jinrong, the eldest son of cousin A Yue and uncle Shen Mingci.

Yun Xiao didn't like Shen Jinrong, because although Shen Jinrong was a year younger than him, he was even a little bit taller than him.

Daddy said that he grew up late. According to the average height of Daddy and Father, when he grows up, he is at least as much as an adult's middle finger than Shen Jinrong. He also said that his father was short when he was a child, so Yunxiao is not considered by adults. The villain has passed, and I don't care about Shen Jinrong anymore.

But still don't want to see him.

Now that he heard Shen Jinrong say this, Yun Xiao curled his lips in disdain, and didn't bother to argue with him. He was about to turn around and go back, but he heard the child across from Shen Jinrong say to Shen Jinrong, "You are not the happiest child."

Yun Xiao paused in footsteps and raised his eyebrows proudly.

That was Xie Feng, the daughter of General Xie Buyu.

Xie Feng said, "Brother Yunxiao is the happiest child."

Xie Feng said with admiration in his tone: "His father and father are so good, not like my father and my mother always fighting each other, and my mother always forced me to learn this and that to be a lady, not like brother Yun Xiao, who wants to do Do whatever, his father will write him a good book, and then his father will draw illustrations in the book..."

Before Yun Xiao could raise the corner of his mouth proudly, Shen Jinrong retorted loudly, "He's not! He's not happy at all!"

Yun Xiao snorted coldly, Shen Jinrong said that the grapes were sour because he couldn't eat them.

Xie Feng also snorted: "I don't believe it, you are just jealous."

"I'm not! I don't!" Shen Jinrong defended, proudly said, "Yun Xiao doesn't have a sister, I have a sister, just born, very small, but cute."

Xie Fengchang snorted and suddenly realized: "Yes, brother Yunxiao has no sister."

Yun Xiao has always had a crack on the face of the little lord, and he is no longer impeccable.

~_~ Jamie Da x s6 3

What's wrong with no sister? Having a great sister?

"Well, I lost to you," said Xie Feng reluctantly, "I admit that you are the happiest child in the world."

It was the first time that Yun Xiao had grown so big and cracked.

He actually lost to the big Shen Jinrong because he didn't have a sister!

Shen Jinrong swaggered away in a victorious manner, Xie Fengyi tilted his head, just saw Yun Xiao, and came up to him: "Brother Yun Xiao, are you sad?"

Yun Xiao cleaned up his expression, looked indifferent, and snorted softly: "It's silly to care about that."