15

Chapter 15

Xiao Rang's eyes were gloomy, and he respected Liu Buqi's half glass of wine, put down a piece of silver, pulled up Yun Xie and walked out.

Liu Buqi and everyone on the first floor were dumbfounded.

"The proprietress walked up to her in a condescending manner. The meaning was so obvious that they actually... actually left?!"

"Does that mean we have another chance today?!"

Yun Xie glanced at Xiao Rang's face, and said cautiously, "...Aren't you drinking anymore?"

Xiao Rang didn't say a word, and led him back to the private house connected to the palace.

As soon as he entered the door, before Yun Xie could speak, Xiao Rang stopped him and pressed his hands against the wall.

His back was against the cold wall defenselessly, Yun Xie couldn't help but frowned and took a deep breath. His open posture was extremely shameful, and Xiao Rang in front of him was tall, staring at him condescendingly, pitch black as ink In his phoenix eyes, wickedness is accumulating.

Yun Xie struggled a few times, unable to move, and glared angrily: "Let me go!"

"Ask your father a few words, remember to answer truthfully, otherwise..." Xiao Rang held his slender wrist, leaned close to his ear, and chuckled twice, "Just hit the father with a few hundred sticks."

Because Yun Xie wanted to ask him, he originally planned to aggrieve himself, and Fu low to be small to cater to him, but when he heard him threaten him, he instantly exploded, and he didn't want to pretend anymore, and sneered: "Hundreds of sticks? Want me to die? Honestly, do you think I'd be afraid?"

Xiao Rang shook his head disapprovingly, and said with a chuckle, "It's too late for me to love my father, why would I be willing to kill him? These hundreds of sticks will at most make him unable to get out of bed for a day or two."

"How is that possible? Anyone with common sense knows that hundreds of sticks are either dead or disabled—"

Yun Xie got stuck in his words. He looked down along Xiao Rangjin's thin waist and abdomen, and understood what his "hundred sticks" meant. He was so ashamed that his fingertips trembled. He shuddered subconsciously, as if recalling some wet and crazy pictures.

"It's good to understand," Xiao Rang chuckled, "Then I asked, Liu Buqi and I, which one is more pleasing to my father in the bed?"

His words were so vulgar, Yun Xie's eyes were red in an instant, and he turned his head and remained silent.

Seeing his stubbornness, Xiao Rang's eyes became more and more gloomy, but he smiled and said, "I think it must be me, how can this waiter be served comfortably?"

Yun Xie loses without losing the battle, raised his eyes and sneered: "What you said is completely wrong, I and her are called mutual affection, naturally love and desire overlap, giving birth to infinite beauty, between you and me, How can it be compared?"

Xiao Rang dangerously narrowed his eyes, and the strength of his hand against Yun Xie involuntarily increased.

Yun Xie was slightly in pain, but only smiled lightly: "Xiao Rang, I'm not eighteen like you, I'm twenty-seven, and a man in Dachu can get a wife at eighteen. Although I don't have a wife, for the past nine years , it's not like being lonely alone, are you right?"

His last question was deliberately slow.

Xiao let the blue veins burst out on his forehead.

Yun Xie raised his eyes slightly: "How many beauties have you robbed me, have you forgotten? You are eager to eat meat at a young age, and I can't always be a vegetarian."