39

Chapter 39

"The Heart Sutra of the Jade Girl" was purchased by Yun Xie by chance.

Five or six years ago, Yun Xie was drinking wine in Hualou, when he happened to meet people in the black market who were relying on prostitutes | women secretly sold this thing to dignitaries, so he bought it with a big hand.

At that time, he was just drawing something new. Besides, it was a unique and authentic work, and it was a pity that it was left behind by the people.

Yunxie bought it and found it was a hot potato.

It would be embarrassing if he put this thing on the bookshelf in the cabinet, and the book boy and maid who was sorted out happened to see it.

In order to prevent this from happening, Yun Xie wrapped it with a black cloth and tucked it under the table.

At that time, in a hurry, Yun Xie remembered that there was such a precious treasure within reach, but he confusedly forgot what the hell it was.

Yun Xie sat stiffly.

Cheng Lu had been gone for almost an hour, and Xiao Rang would definitely receive his "returning gift" at this moment. The matter was a foregone conclusion, Yun Xie kicked the desk to vent his anger, and was utterly ashamed.

Why is he getting more and more stupid lately? ?

Yun Xie deeply condemned himself.

What would the dog thing think of him? -

Seeing that Chenglu didn't come back with the scroll in his hand, Xiao Rang was stunned: "Father Xiang has taken it?"

Seeing Cheng Lu nodded, Xiao Rang subconsciously didn't believe it.

Yun Xie actually... received it?

Xiao Rang put down the memorial in his hand, with a smile on his handsome face, with a little sweetness of a teenager.

Yun Xie didn't want his generous reward, but made an exception to leave Shen Yuan's sentence because of the child.

Now that I have accepted the painting, it is because Zhong Yuyan is important to him.

Therefore, in the eyes of Xiangfu, affection is always more valuable than money and power, and even more important than his face.

Cheng Lu couldn't wait to take out what was in his arms and offered it to him: "Yun Xiang not only accepted it, but also generously gave him a gift in return."

Xiao Rang has been taught since he was a child not to show his emotions and anger.

When Xiao Rang touched something, his fingertips felt hot.

After fumbling for so long, he got a response for the first time.

Xiao Rang didn't rush to open it, and thoughtfully: "I seem to understand a little about that love affair."

Xiao Rang raised his eyes to look at Cheng Lu, and raised his smug brows: "A bachelor like you who has been a bachelor for a lifetime must not understand."

Cheng Lu, who was originally happy for Xiao Rang, was suddenly trampled and stepped on, and his old face froze.

Is this the man in charge?

Cheng Lu smiled and said, "Your Majesty is right."

Xiao Rang said: "If Xiang's father has me in his heart, I will force him to be interested. If Xiang's father does not have me in his heart, what I do will only push him further and further away."