49

Chapter 49

Outside, there was a staggered scene of congratulations, singing and dancing, and congratulations. In the study, Yun Xie was alone. He was lowering his eyebrows, frantically flipping through the ancient books, trying to give the cub an earth-shattering nickname.

Yun Xie also wanted to go out and have fun, but when he saw others drinking freely, he became greedy and agitated. He knew that his will was not firm, so he simply stayed away from the source of temptation.

The wicker with a slight green bud on the edge of the window ventured into the study, and Yun Xie's mind also stretched out from the wall from time to time.

He doesn't want to stay in a stuffy study.

But he is a little dry | hot.

Yun Xie's face was slightly abnormally red, which made the person more and more gorgeous, and the peach blossom eyes that were sharp and cold in the past also softened a bit, as if filtered through the dense water vapor, bright and spring|bright.

Yun Xie guessed that he might be a little in heat, but he was used to it, so it wasn't too uncomfortable, but he couldn't make up his mind to do things, and it was easy to think wildly.

In order to divert his attention, under Xie Buyu's second push, he finally agreed to send someone to prepare a sedan chair to pick up the oiran with superb flute skills.

Xie Buyu said that the oiran is quiet and self-confident, knowledgeable and courteous, and her flute is clear and distant, ethereal and pure of heart. This is in the middle of Yun Xie’s arms. Yun Xie feels that a dead horse is a living horse doctor. It’s okay to give it a try. He is fine now.

While waiting, Yun Xie loosened his clothes.

Heat, heart-wrenching heat from the inside out.

Yun Xie's face was sullen, and he put down the ancient book in his hand as if he was exhaling.

Yun Xie felt that he was at a loss. He didn't realize that he was pregnant in the first three months, and was imprisoned in the palace by Xiao Rang. He missed the best time to play; In fact, the looser robes can't be seen at all, and he can play, but he occasionally sends a little love. Yun Xie is afraid of losing his temper in front of his friends, so he can only hide in the house and try not to go out. After all, if he is not afraid of ten thousand, he is afraid of ten thousand. one.

When this period of estrus from time to time passes, he is sure that his stomach is too big to see people.

There was a knock on the door, and Yun Xie went over to open the door by himself because he had opened everyone up earlier, a little servant who was sweating and panting.

When the servant saw the person, he hurriedly said: "The person who just carried the sedan chair came back, and asked the young lady to speak to Yun Xiang, saying that Miss Qingheng was slow, and she would not be able to come until an hour later. Please forgive Yun Xiang."

Qingheng was the courtesan who had the best flute skills.

Yun Xie raised her eyebrows: "She has a lot of face, she actually told me to wait."

The little boy hurriedly smiled.

"Got it." Yun Xie replied casually, and when he looked up, he saw A Yue walking towards him.

He didn't go out to entertain for many reasons, and the errand fell to "A Yue". Now that he came to him, it was obvious that the banquet had come to an end.

Seeing that Yun Xie noticed him, Ah Yue had a bad idea, his slender white hands propped up on the lacquered red pillar, bowed his spine slightly, covered his mouth and retched intermittently.