56

Chapter 56

The old-fashioned Minister Li subconsciously did not want to think in that direction, he managed to calm down his turbulent mood, his eyes were hard, and he said in a trembling voice: "Ming... Body, Your Majesty hasn't decided on the position yet, so I didn't reveal the wind..."

Minister Li couldn't make it up without making up a few sentences. His guess was lame and full of mistakes.

Not to mention that His Majesty is an eunuch and cannot conceive, even if there is a slight possibility that the maid is really happy, why is His Majesty the one who retches frequently?

His Majesty is ill. Minister Li has an old relationship with the Taiyuan Hospital, so he is particularly concerned. He went to the Taiyuan Hospital two days ago to ask about it, but he was surprised to find that His Majesty did not even have a medical record this time.

Minister Li learned only after inquiring that the Shen Yuan was solely responsible for His Majesty's illness this time, and other imperial physicians were not even qualified to know the inside story, but the emperor's illness was closely related to the society and should not be underestimated. It was too unusual for Minister Li to think about it now, after consultation with the imperial physicians and after deliberation.

Minister Li pondered among the electric light and flint, and became more and more frightened.

He had casually asked Shen Yuanjuan before, but Shen Yuanjuan bluntly stated that the medicine was sent to... Your Majesty.

If it's just the palace maid who is pregnant with the dragon seed, then it's a big happy event, so why hide it? What's more, Shen Yuan said in horror that if he told it, it would be... a big crime of beheading and genocide.

Minister Li's heart is turbulent, could it be that... Your Majesty is happy?

Do not! This is ridiculous! It's a fantasy! How can a man get pregnant? ! What's more, the Son of Heaven! Besides, where does the joy come from? !

Minister Li suddenly thought that something was wrong. Men are not completely incapable of bearing offspring. Some people in Joshang can do it. His Majesty is also outstanding in appearance, especially the beauty presented by Joshang...

As for where the joy comes from...

The more Minister Li thought about it, the weaker his legs became and the more he collapsed.

He only heard Minister Zhou talk about it yesterday. On the surface, Yun Xiang devoted himself to teaching and assisting, but in fact, he went down with His Majesty many times... About the matter of breaking his sleeves and sharing peaches, His Majesty was infatuated with Yun Xiang, willing to live under his lordship, dedicated himself to serving carefully, and let Xiang Yun go Do whatever you want.

Yun Xiangyue Mo stayed in His Majesty's palace almost every day because of his discomfort two months ago. Women's morning sickness usually starts from one and a half months and ends in three months. For this day, it's not... just right.

No, no, His Majesty is not from Da Zhao, no, absolutely not, impossible.

Minister Li tried hard to find evidence to prove that his brain was not good, not that His Majesty was pregnant, but he remembered desperately that it seems that a fertile man in Dazhao can't conceive a woman.

Just a little inquiries on this point will reveal that Minister Li paid special attention to inquiries when Da Zhao surrendered before offering the fertile beauties.

Your Majesty's goddess...

Minister Li seemed to have spied on something, and his eyes were split.

Most of the celestial eunuchs recorded in medical books are men who are underdeveloped, but your Majesty is obviously not like this, otherwise, they should be known at a young age, rather than announcing it by themselves when they are adults.