23

Chapter 23

"Wang Yunxiang save me." That's what was written on the note.

Yun Xie was full of laughter after reading it. Although Xiao Rang had previously said that he wanted to cut Ayue, he had already agreed to let him go, and he was in the public eye, so he wouldn't go back easily. As long as Ayue didn't do anything wrong, there would be absolutely no problem in saving his life.

Yun Xie felt that A Yue should have been frightened to be unfounded, and he was doing nothing more than that.

Yun Xie didn't want to care, he flipped the note back and forth, and saw that there was no other content on it, and his interest was instantly hooked up.

Ah Yue obviously has enough time and enough blank space for the note, why doesn't he write more? How can he save him? When and where do you invite him to meet?

Yun Xie pondered for a while, suddenly enlightened, and secretly thought that Ah Yue was a wonderful person.

There are three folds on the note, which is the third watch.

The strips are round...

Yun Xie asked the maid to open the window curtain, and there was just a full moon in the sky.

Today is the seventeenth day of the twelfth lunar month. Tomorrow's moon will not be as round as a circular note, so the circle represents the moon, tonight.

The time is... the third watch tonight.

Place……

Yun Xie closed his eyes and recalled that when A Yue passed him by, his toes seemed to be deliberately turned outward. It was... the northwest, where it was remote and there was only one palace in Chengde Palace.

Tonight, the third watch is Chengde Palace.

Yun Xie slowly rolled the note and retracted it, lowered his eyes and smiled secretly, A Yue is not afraid that he doesn't understand? So sure that he knew that he would come?

A Yue took a while, he was not as gentle and pure as he appeared, a man from Dazhao actually knew the layout of the palace like the back of the hand, and was quite familiar with his preferences.

...

It is not difficult to find a reason to rest in the palace, he only mentioned it a little, and Xiao Rang agreed.

Xiao Rang seemed to be very busy tonight, and he didn't have time to be an eyesore in front of him.

When Yun Xie turned around and left, Xiao Rang raised his eyes, and his eyes deepened as he watched the back of his leaving.

He turned around and glanced in the morning, and clearly saw... that Dazhao people stuffed his father with something.

...

Yun Xie changed into low-key clothes and went alone.

Chengde Palace is a famous ghost palace. There are more than a dozen concubines who died here.

In the middle of the winter night, it was a haunted place again. The eunuch who guarded it seemed to have slipped off to sleep, and Yun Xie was unimpeded all the way.

There was a musty smell in the inner hall, and the fine red sandalwood furniture had fallen ashes, Yun Xie frowned.

He didn't know whether A Yue was there or not, so he wandered inside first, and just as he approached the bed, a white reflective hand grabbed his wrist, Yun Xie was suddenly startled, and when he came back to his senses , A Yue had pushed him to the bed behind him and covered him.