CH:1{To Become One with a Super Pervert}

In Underworld's capitol, Hades stood a single man, a single devil in the courtyard of the castle. "Hmm.." He said watching a screen he had made of his own magic. The man had long crimson hair, and wore a blue mantle and dark-silverish armor with gold lining. This man was Lucifer Sirzechs, the Lord of the Devils.

On the screen was a battle, not taking place in his own world, but a battle nonetheless. It showed a man with similarly colored hair as Sirzechs, but shorter. The man wore a tattered red chinashirt and matching red pants, as well as a black jacket. Across from him stood a shirtless man with black eyes, yellow irises, and regally cut hair, wearing gray martial artist's pants. He was muscled, much more so than his opponent who had a leaner build. In this man's hand was a glowing blade of white. Looking at it made Sirzechs uncomfortable, so he refocused on the other man.

"Lord Sirzechs, what are you doing out here?" Sirzechs turned his head to find a woman walking up to him with silver hair, braided in the front along her face, but tied in the back making it look thicker. She wore a blue/white maid's outfit.

"Oh, it's just you Grayfia." Sirzechs said. "I'm merely watching this battle."

"Oh. You've been interested in that man for quite awhile." Grayfia said. "I still believe those cat ears on the head of the red haired one look out of place on such a serious man." She said with a smile.

"Yes. I've researched his entire history in my spare time. He's of the Kuroshi Youkai Dragon Clan. He's the last male of their kind to boot." Sirzechs said.

"The Kuroshi? You mean the allies of that Cat Demon Clan, who your own clan made an alliance with during the war?" Grayfia asked.

"The very same." Sirzechs said. "It's a shame that he's the only one left in the present day of his world."

"Present day of his world?" Grayfia asked.

"He and his sister found a way to transverse time itself." Sirzechs said. "She's gone, but he still fights to this minute."

"I'll make you pay for what you did to my family and I, Forbesii!" The crimson haired man shouts.

"We'll see about that, Kenshin." The muscled man, known as Forbesii said.

"Kuroshi Kenshin." Sirzechs said.

"I believe it would be Kuroshi Tsuki Kenshin, My Lord." Grayfia said. "He has the ears of those Cat Youkai."

"Ah, of course." Sirzechs said. He watched as Forbesii began to brutalize the one known as Kenshin after a short offensive from Kenshin.

"Oh dear. He's being demolished." Grayfia said, concern in her voice.

"He and his sister fought a god prior to this fight, he's rightfully exhausted." Sirzechs said.

"A god? Interesting." Grayfia said.

Two other demons came to Kenshin's aid. "Those are his parents." Sirzechs said. Grayfia nodded and watched as Kenshin blinded Forbesii and hacked off his sword arm, and restrained him while the male demon hit Forbesii with his strongest attack. "...I want to bring him here." Sirzechs said.

"The one known as Kenshin?" Grayfia asked as the attack progressed through the course of five strikes.

"Yes, I've looked through his history as I said, he's a tortured soul who is hounded to his doom by the very world he just saved, in the present era of that world." Sirzechs said. "There's no future in that for him...even if he has comrades, the world will seek to take them away until he's so lost in despair that he takes his own life. Especially since his only means of refuge from it, an organization called Rikudou was completely annihilated."