CH:67{The Limits of Love and Hate}

Alice finally arrived at the capitol, she tracked down Kazumi's signature and teleported behind her. "You, scout, Kazumi was it?"

"Ah? !" Kazumi jumped and turned to her. "O-Oh...A-Alice-Sama, please don't scare me like that."

"My apologies." Alice said. "What's it looking like out there?"

"Well Kenshin went down, and then got back up, but most of our main forces have incurred numerous losses. Tamamo-San is the only one of the Heavenly Knights left standing, Akatama is the only Cardinal still on his feet and our devil force has basically been cut in half." Kazumi said.

"I'm not surprised, are they being pulled from the battlefield?" Alice asked.

"Slowly, They must be careful, Forbesii is still being fought close by." Kazumi said.

"I figured. Give me a screen to look at so I don't have to hang over your shoulder. I need to time when I go down there myself." Alice said.

"Yo-Yourself? But Alice-Sama if you..." Kazumi said.

"I know, but this is ultimately my fault, letting things get this bad...and I'm sick of sitting in the back, if I fall...as long as that bastard is taken down as well...I'll be happy and the line of succession will progress." Alice said.

"Alright." Kazumi said handing her a screen.

"Also, push me through to Kenshin." Alice said.

"On it." Kazumi said.

"Hn?" Kenshin said glancing over at the communication circle. "What is it Kazumi? I'm kinda busy."

"Kenshin." Alice said.

"Alice...you being here must mean that you defeated your mother...you have my deepest condolences." Kenshin said.

"Stow them for now, what are you doing?" Alice asked.

"The Spirit of Destruction, the Yonseirei and I are trying to meld our powers together with the former." Kenshin said. "I'm also letting the former devour my dragon body as we speak."

"Jeez this thing is filling." Yuurei said.

"Not now Yuurei, focus." Kenshin said.

"Yeah Yeah." Yuurei said.

"Are you sure you should do that? The ability to transform is part of your heritage." Alice said.

"The dragon body was already dead. Yuurei's just adding it's power to his own at this point." Kenshin said. "Now if you'll excuse me."

(Break)

With Yukari and the others.

"Haaa!" Yukari slashed down at Forbesii who blocked it with a barrier. "Zero Radius Katensho!"

"..." Forbesii said nothing as he and Yukari were engulfed in an explosion.

"Wind Blades!" Akatama shouts slashing his polearm outward, scattering the smoke.

"Heat Pin." Forbesii said extending his hand toward the burst of wind, firing a concentrated burst of heated wind to scatter the blades.

"Haa!" Xenovia shouts, slashing Ex-Durandal down at Forbesii, releasing a massive burst of holy aura.

"The previous holy sword wielder claimed his blade was capable of stronger holy force." Forbesii said. "And I already bested him."

"Krh!" Xenovia growled.