CH:103{Ala Alba vs DXD}

Ryuushin was flying across the skies of Megalomesembria when he felt two signatures coming in hot. "Hm? !" Ryuushin stopped as he immediately recognized the two signatures as they appeared in front of him.

"D-Dad..! I-It's really you!" Yukari said with wide eyes.

"T-Tou-Chan...!" Miyuki said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"...Hmn." Ryuushin closed his eyes with a smile as he embraced both of his daughters. "I'm glad I got to see you again." He said pulling away, his smile widening.

"H-How are you back?" Yukari stammered out.

"I never left when I visited Kenshin while he was fighting Nagi, and that Yuurei resting inside him was nice enough to give me a temporary body." Ryuushin answered with a chuckle. "Be sure to thank him after this." He said.

"R-Right." Yukari and Miyuki said before the former extended Kazeken and Ryuuga toward him. "Here...they've always been yours."

"No..." Ryuushin closed his eyes with a smile. "Yukari...I always intended to pass them on to you."

"? !" Yukari's eyes widened as tears shimmered in her eyes. "D-Dad..."

"Hmn, they're yours Yukari, use them well and make me proud." Ryuushin said.

"Y-Yes!" Yukari said bowing her head, clenching her hands around her swords.

"Onee-Chan...?" Miyuki said with a surprised look. "A-Aah?" She gasped as Ryuushin wrapped his arms around her, embracing her tightly. "T-Tou-Chan?"

"Hmn...I didn't get to know you until my time was already running short...and I still always felt like I failed as your father." Ryuushin said, petting her head.

"H-Heee...!" Miyuki's eyes screwed shut. "You didn't fail." Miyuki said. "I learned what love is from you, Kaa-Chan, Onee-Chan and Onii-Chan...and I learned how to defend myself from you too Tou-Chan...You didn't fail...you just didn't have the time you wanted." Miyuki said smiling at him with a tearful gaze.

"Miyuki..." Ryuushin said, wiping her tears away with a smile. "Alright. You two should be going, help with the evacuation...and Kenshin is right Miyuki. Your arm is damaged. It's like mine was when I used it against Forbesii before Kenshin was taken from this world."

"I-I know..." Miyuki said.

"Just try to avoid using it, your right arm I mean." Ryuushin said before turning to fly away.

"D-Dad!" Yukari shouted.

"?" Ryuushin turned to find Yukari bowing to him.

"D-Dad...I-I'm s-so sorry for how I acted when we met!" Yukari said, tears burning in her own eyes.

"O-Onee-Chan." Miyuki said with a surprised look.

"Hmn...It's OK Yukari." Ryuushin said. "You hadn't known me for the first years of your life. I kinda expected it." Ryuushin smiled.

"B-But still." Yukari said before Ryuushin reached over and embraced her and Miyuki both.

"You, Miyuki and Kenshin are my children. I will always love you." Ryuushin said.

"!" Yukari raised her head, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey now. It's all in the past...and I still love you all the same Yukari." Ryuushin chuckled. "It's OK, really."

"O-OK..." Yukari said wiping her eyes before smiling. "I...I love you Dad." She said.

"Yeah! I love you too Tou-Chan!" Miyuki said before they both embraced him.