CH:66{Countermeasures}

With Azazel.

"Alright, just about done, this should put down the doubles too." Azazel said as he pieced together a remote device. "And how's the decryption going?" He said. "Oh, it's done. Wonder why it never went well when I tried to hack the System in Heaven...meh I guess it was a long time ago. I've obviously gotten all around better in all parts of the trade since then."

He opened up the now decrypted files. "Hm...data logging, data logging, more data logging. Man if we weren't enemies I'd have liked to hire this Forbesii as a researcher, when it comes to something that interests him, he's very thorough." Azazel said.

He finally found something that wasn't labeled as a datalog. "Huh? Status Report, Homunculus Number One. Codename Genesis." Azazel clicked on it and another window with a diagram of a humanoid being appeared with a data sheet to the right of it. "Codename Genesis, actual name...Forbesii." He looked further on down. "Hmm..." He read further. "The link to the artificial spirits is still progressing well, but the original ones I created are just as unruly as the original Yonseirei. Further sealing of their more rabid instinctual personality traits was required. I am also forced to bind this seal to a certain youki level of mine, if it were to ever dip below that level, my elemental powers would be severed until my power came back up to that level." Azazel read aloud.

He looked over at the diagram and noticed a caution sign next to his left hand. "That must be his dominant hand." He clicked on it. "Hm?" Another window opened up. It read.

Sword Hand

Hand used mainly to wield the Tsurugi no Kami.

CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION!

Holy mana burning is progressing faster the more the Tsurugi no Kami is used, without a proper splicing to Homunculus Core, it will continue to spread unchecked throughout body, causing irreversible harm and destabilization to mana and youki, if it reaches the core, Sentinelization will occur and Subject Forbesii, Codename Genesis will no longer be himself. Use Tsurugi no Kami sparingly if at all possible."

"Sentinelization...? That couldn't be referring the Holy Sentinels could it?" Azazel mumbled as he read on.

Sentinelization has only occurred once in the recorded history of Makai, coincidentally to a past Dragon of the Elements named Heinrich Hein, who earned fame as a master elementalist who was forced to fell his lover, Black Alice. The Eighth Demon Queen who had been driven to insanity for unknown reasons. Sentinelization occurred when he charged the Divine Realms above Makai in a rage, killing scores upon scores of angels with the Tsurugi no Kami in hand, also for an unknown reason.

"All efforts to halt the process while retaining the ability to wield the sword have proven fruitless. The failsafe plan requires the youkai genes of the current Dragon of the Elements, but unfortunately since disappearing from Mundus Magicus and Mahora, Subject Kuroshi Tsuki Kenshin has been transformed into a devil." Azazel read aloud. "Upon further study introducing the devil genes of Kenshin-kun's body would cause a destabilization of my core, and I would need him alive at that. A powerful mana draining seal geared toward devil mana will be needed to reverse the process and return him to his youkai origins"

"So that's why Kenshin was turned back into a youkai..." Azazel said. He noticed that both instances of Kenshin's name were hyperlinked so he clicked on it. Another window similar to the sheet and diagram displayed for Forbesii popped up.

Subject Kuroshi Tsuki Kenshin. Codename Indomitable Will

"...Whoa..." Azazel said as he looked over the bio Forbesii had on Kenshin. "How much does this guy fucking know about Kenshin? It's like he studied him relentlessly."